6

Chapter six - out of my mind
picture of the clubhouse above

Valentino's POV:

Taking my precious glock 20 from the holster I shoot at the ceiling twice to serve as a warning that I'm now on the hunt for blood, taking note in the process to get the ceiling fixed later.

The walls are going to be painted red tonight.

"Get him to the clubhouse, then take him straight to Amando and take his friend with you, I'll meet you guys later,the clubs going on lock-down," no one pulls shit like this in my club.

Placing it back in its holster I stalk towards the stage and watch amused as the crowd begin to run around like headless chicken

There's something about killing people and being able to get away with it, that gets my blood pumping, it gets me going.

I watch as people scream and run in every direction to in an attempt to escape little do they know there's no getting out.

"There's no point in running. You're all stuck here till I get some answers as to who was brave enough or should I say foolish enough to drug someone in my club," some continue to attempt to bang at the doors that were made of titanium and shatterproof glass, their attempts humor me.

"Let's us go it's not our fault!"

"Callate el osico gordota!" I hear the snickers of my men at my reply, his reaction was hilarious but I was beyond pissed that someone was brave enough to pull shit like this in my presence.

"This is England you speak English here!" The commotion stopped, everyone fell silent as a sinister smile painted itself across my face.

My palm was tingling, my blood was beating loudly in my ears. My heart racing, this is it, this is what I crave. The power, the control.

Without a second thought, I whip my click out and shoot him right between the eyes. I blow on the imaginary smoke leaving the glock letting out a delighted chuckle.

The screaming began again, all of them running around frantically.

I watched their attempts to make call, little did they know their phones had been bugged and all their connections cut off.

"If any of you have information I suggest you start talking, otherwise get comfortable guys we can stay here all night if need be, oh and can someone clean up the mess I just created," with that I take off for the control room to check if my men have found out anything.

When I get there I see Adolfo looking stressed. "It has something to do with that damn waiter I know it! It has to be! Check the cameras in the VIP booth, trace back to about thirty minutes ago" he shouts at Carlos.

"Boss I swear I didn't do anything! You know my loyalty lives and dies with you," I know Adolfo wasn't to blame, I knew none of my men were because they knew what the consequences would be if they attempted to cross me.

Death.

A slow, painful and merciless death.

It's simple piss me off, I'll kill you. I don't care if you have a family waiting on you at home, you should have known who you're fucking with me.

I have a hunch that it's one of Mendola's little bitches that he has running round doing his dirty work, the question is what does he want with Jax?