3

A/N: don't play song till I say so!
Chapter Three - Oops I did it again.

Moments after entering my room, I hear the door open and close.

"Just go away Jess, I'm not in the mood right now, I'll apologise later for being a bad host," when I was met with silence I turned to see that it wasn't Jess who came to disturb me but Valentino.

I watch as he locks my bedroom door and that alone is enough to get my heart racing.

"We need to talk." the way he said is was as if there's no room about it.

"There's nothing left to talk about." I reply trying to stand my ground and seem confident.

When in reality, I was shaking in my boots.

Call me Puss in boots.

"Did you tell your sister about what happened last night or anyone?" He asks charging towards me with a murderous glint in his eye.

Murderous glint, two in the bag baby.

I was so scared that I couldn't answer and I couldn't breathe properly because I was too busy choking on my fear.

I began to hyperventilate at the thought of him touching me. I've suffered from panic attacks for the past three years.

One of the things is being approached by someone in an aggressive manner, just raising your voice in the slightest could be enough to push me over the edge.

Dropping down onto the floor, I form a ball and try cover myself.

"Please don't touch me, I'm sorry I promise I'll be a good boy, I'll do everything you say just don't hurt me anymore." I scream choking on sobs.

My body begins to tremble as I try to calm myself down but nothing was working, all I could think about is him touching me.

"JAX, open the door! I'm here, Valentino open this damn door or so help me, you'll wish you never met me!"

Seconds later I felt arms wrap around me and Jess' hair touching my face.

"Jax, it's okay baby bro I'm here. Breathe in and out, in and out. Remember what the therapist said? No one is going to hurt you okay?" I began to feel myself calm down as she whispered soothing words in my ear.

This is why Jess was scared to leave me alone.

"-did you do?!" I hear Jess spit venomously.

"I didn't touch him, I just walked over to him, I didn't intend to hurt him, maybe scare him a bit but I would never hurt him," what does that even mean?

I zoned out again thinking about inviting Schmidt over to keep me company. He was really good at cheering me up when I needed it.
Maybe we could watch a few films together and just talk it's been awhile since we've done that.

Looking over I found Valentino staring at me and for once he wasn't glaring nor smirking, he looked ... worried?

Could he be worried about me? I felt my tummy begin to do flips at the thought of him caring for me.

This is not good, I need to stay away from him.

I watch as a smile appears on Jess's face as she looks over at me.

Being so deep in thought, I completely missed every word that had passed their lips.

The fact that Jess was suddenly smiling after what happened made me annoyed that I hadn't paid more attention.