Chapter 11

Im updating. haha. tell your friends. k. cool.

*************************************************************************

"Kayley, are you okay?" Chance asks me.

No I'm not okay. I don't tell him that though.

"Mhmm," I hummed, I'm fine. I'm going to go get ready for when Savannah comes."  I say standing to my feet and hurrying up the stairs two at a time.

   I was about to go into a complete breakdown. After a solid month of trying to forget him. I can't. I've tried everything. I don't even say his name; it causes too much pain. Pain; that's what I was feeling. I had to get rid of this hurt. I made my way over to my bathroom door after entering my bedroom and opened the third drawer down. I pulled out the razor blade that has helped me cope for the last month.

   I held the cold metal to my warm flesh and apply pressure. I let it graze across my skin horizontally and instantly feeling relief as i watched the crimson liquid ooze from the cut. There; all better.

   I pulled out my first aid kid and quickly cleaned the cut. After applying pressure wihth a white guaze    for about five minuets, the bleeding stopped and a scar began to form. I didn't care though, the pain was gone, and the memory of him stung alot less. 

  I began to clean up and turned on the shower. Savannah would be here in an hour and thirty minuets. I don't want her to dislik Chance because he has a repelling sibiling. While i waited for the shower to warm, I checked the mesages on my phone.

Niall- Hey loveXx how are you?

Zayn- Hey babe, we miss youX

Liam- Hope you're dooing good.

Jessica - Hi kales, im coming over at six to take you out. :*

HIM- have a good day. i miss you and love youXx

 I responded to all but his. He texts me three times a day. Once in the morning saying something like, ' good morning love,' once in the afternoon saying ' Have a good day, i miss you, and love you an blah,' and once aat night saying, 'Goodnight love.' I delete them; everyday.

  As I step into the shower, I let the water run the my messy hair and down my back. It was unbelievbly soothing. I begin the remeber how He would run my shower or bath for me when I was tired or when we had and arguement; it was he way of saying sorry.

  Don't hear me wrong, I don't hate him, infact, I crave him. I'm so close to caving everyday, but something stops me. Jess has told me over and over that a man who is abusive stays abusive. I just can't make myself believe that. I believe that he can change. It's not like he full on wacked me to the floor with a golf club, but he did hit me. 

   As i continue thinking about him as I pour a handful of strawberry shampoo into my hand; his favorite.  I began to massafe my scalp letting the now foaming soap dense my hair. Then I do the same with my conditioner . After washing my hair, I shave my arms and legs and got out. 

  I step out of the shower and enclose myself into a fluffy aqua towel. Then i wrap my long blonde hair into a plain white one as I head to my closet.

   I sift through the material in search of something to wear. Finallly, I settle non a white flowy tank that has ruffles on the v-straped neck and teal shorts that cut off three inches above my  knee. I pair it with tan flip-flops that have white straps . Then I go into the bathroom and start my hair and make-up. I quickly blow dry it pin straight in about ten minuets and begin to paint my face. I apply a small amount of powder seeing as my skin was mostly clear, then I apply a rosy-pink blush high upon my prominent cheek-bones and attempt a cat-eye effect with black eyeliner which turns out fine.  To finish everything off, I accent my eyes by flaring out my lashes with mascara and then brighten my plump lips with clear gloss. My make-up was done.

   I check the time, 2:56, she should be here soon. Quickly, I hurry to my dresser and grab some teal bracelets; they cover my scars. I then put on a teal and gold necklace and insert white flower studs into my ears. I take a look in the full-length mirror behind my door and I'm satisfied. My long dirty blonde hair is clinging to my waist. My blue eyes are popping with color.

   "Hey Kayley," I hear chance shout up the stairs.

   "Yeah?" I shout back down to him.

    "She's here!" he shouts and I begin to make my way down the hall and stairs to them. I feel like only people in the south do that. I feel like we are the only people to shout instead of walking to the person we need to communicate with.

   "In here," Chance calls from the living room. I walk in and see him sitting with the prettiest girl in the world.

She had crazy brown curls with sporadic hints of blonde. Her blue-green-grey eyes were piercingly gorgeous against her tan skin. She had full pink lips and a perfect smile.

"You're gorgeous!" I blurted then instantly hoping she didn't think I was weird.

She giggles and stands up making her way to me, "No actually, I'm Savannah," she says joking as she stands in front of me, "Nice to meet you." she finishes sticking her hand out.  Sorry honey, but I'm a hugger.

"Sorry," I say declining her handshake causing confused expression to take over her face. I then wrap her in a hug causing her to laugh, "I like hugs better."  

  She giggles as we separate then goes to sit down next to Chance who is staring at me with a mortified look.

  After we conversed for about thirty minuets, Chance and I decided to show her around the estate. We started with the main house. The house was three-stories. We had six bedrooms on the top floor, one the second or middle floor, and three in the basement. The basement had a game room, which took up the majority of the layout. Next to the game room was the theatre, which was my favorite because of the popcorn machine and fully stocked bar with candy and sodas. On the other side of the game room was glass French doors that allowed you a view of the pool.

"Woah," Savannah said, "Is that a Ping-Pong table?"

"Yes, it is. Care to lose?" Chance asked her cheekily.

"Lose," she sounded incredulous, " I don't lose." she stated causing The competitive atmosphere in the room to increase.

Realizing I was about to be a third wheel, I excused myself. "Well, Savannah, it was so nice meeting you, but I'm going to go get ready, my cousin/best friend is coming to pick me in an hour or so, so I'm going to get ready." I say politely.

"Oh boo," she began, "It was so great meeting you! Here's my number," she said handing me a piece of paper, " Let's hang out sometime!"

"Oh that would be great! I'd love to!"

I say my good-bye's and hurry up to my room to get ready for my night out with Jess.

Jessica's P.O.V

Ha. That little brat thinks she can leave for three years and completely forget about me? Yeah, no. She has no Idea how miserable I've been or what Hell I've been through. She left me for some prick. She's going to pay for the damage she's caused me I swear.

**********************************************************************

Well. That's all. As you can tell Jess is a little freaking crazy. Get ready! Okay

VOTE

Comment

Share.

THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE IS SAVANNNAH IT SHOULD BE OFF TO THE SIDE