Chapter 7

• Dedicated to Madison Minor Lewis

Hey guys! okay so it's been a while I know. I just started school which is going well I guess. I mean it's school.. so it' not the most thrilling thing, but I have to go. Anyway here is the chapter, enjoy!

******************************************************************************************

Hannah's P.O.V

   Kayley is a butt. I don't like her. I know, she just went through a break-up, but you don't need to be mean to people who are trying to help you. Maybe she'll get better, but as of right now, I don't know.

   I told Niall that I shouldn't have come, but he insisted that I come. He said that she'll love me. Wow...he was wrong. I just hope she doesn't kill me when she finds out Niall and I are dating. I don't think she would care, but still. Niall has told me everything, from when they went to Nando's to her getting in the cab and leaving.

"So Kayley," I began attempting to start over with her.

"Hmm," she hummed in the tone of a question, allowing me to continue. Okay, she wasn't being rude... good.

"How are you?" I honestly didn't have a question, I just wanted to see if she would even allow me to ask one. I realized how stupid of me that was to ask almost instantly.

"I'm doing great," she said sarcastically. Yup, I asked for that one.

"Oh, uhm do you like it here in Georgia." I asked trying to change the subject. It struck a nerve; she smiled.

"Yeah, I do" she stated. The way she said it told me she wasn't going to elaborate, but there was more to say.

"Cool." I said deciding to leave it at that until we got to the house.

Niall's P.O.V

  Kayley was being rude. I understand though, Harry was her world; a world that had vanished, but she didn't have to be rude. It wasn't like here to be that way. Oh well, I can't do anything as of now.

  Kayley's family is rich, very rich. Her dad owns a major peach Orchard that ships all over the globe, So therefore, we had been on Kayley's property for a good twenty minuets before we saw the house. As we reached the paved marble driveway you could hear Hannah gasp. I don't blame her, the house was breathtaking. Her driveway was lined with great big willows that were weighed down with Spanish moss dripping from the withered branches. It was enchanting. As we grew closer you began to see a crisp, white, three-story house with a beautiful wrap around porch. Attached to the side of the house was an obvious addition that resembled a tower for a princess. The tower was higher than the rest of the house; it was four-stories.

   As Kayley pulled into the top of the driveway that circled around she opened the door and said, "Stay here." She then climbed the ten to fifteen steps that led to the porch and into the house.

"Well," I said looking around the car to the faces that have turned to face me, "Welcome to Jones Gardens," unsure of what else to say.

"Holy Crap," Hannah began," It looks like the house from freaking Gone With the Wind. Are you sure her family isn't richer than you guys?" she finished chuckling at her own remark.

"She's pretty freaking close," I reply.

"It's too bad she's a brat," Hannah said catching Zayn's attention for like the first time.

"Shut up,"  Zayn roared which caught us both off guard. It was like his first time speaking this whole ride. "Kayley is not a brat! Okay? She's been through a lot in the last three and a half days so just shut it. You'll find that she's a fantastic person, Hannah." Zayn finished his rant than acts as if nothing has happened as his head dips back to his phone. I swear he must have like a 300% charge on it because he's constantly using it.

"Sorry," Hannah mumbled.

   I look up to see Kayley coming back down the steps holding a fairly decent amount of sheets, blankets, and pillows.

  As she approached the car she motioned for zany to open his door.

"Here," she said plopping the material into his lap then shutting the door. I watched as she crossed the front of the door to the drivers side to open her door. She looked so broken.

"Ya'll are staying in the guest house. It's a mile down from the main house," she says staring straight ahead.

  The guest house is great. The boys and I stayed there once while her and Harry were still together. There was five bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, and a living room with a kitchen next to it. There was a volleyball court in the backyard as well.

"That's great!" I comment.

"Wait," Hannah says," We have to walk a mile everyday to the main house," she questions Kayley.

  I mentally laugh because I know that Mr. Jones keeps golf carts around here to avoid walking, but I keep my mouth shut curious as to what Kayley is going to say. Zayn does the same, but I can see the curiousity in his eyes as he looks to Kayley for a remark.

"Yup," Kayley says on the verge of laughter," breakfast is at eight in the morning."

"Oh," was all Hannah said. With that, Zayn, Kayley, and I broke out into insane laughter. Hannah stared at us with an embaressed look.

"Oh my," Kay says calming down, "We are here," she states pulling into the driveway of the guest house.

   We unload our "junk from the trunk" and go inside. Zayn is already halfway up the stairs to claim his room. Typical. I can't help but notice Kayley laugh as she watches his slim body bolt up the stairs. After Zayn, Hannah is in search of the next best room.

"Hey Hannah," Kayley called to her as she was just reaching the top step.

"Yeah," she asked in reply.

"You don't have to walk," she began to chuckle slightly," There is a golf cart around back for guest usage." she finished.

"Thanks," Hannah said lightly smiling at Kayley who simply returned the smile. After that, Hannah turns and continues her search.

"Dinner is at six. Dress casual," Kayley turns to say to me.

"Okay, will do." I reply back. She turns and begins to open the door, but before she opens it all the way, she stops and stares back at me, "Thanks Nialler," she says softly letting the words sweetly fall from her lips with an actual non-forced smile.

"Anytime Kay," I smile back.

****************************************************************************

Okay. They are at the house. The NEXT chapter is HUGEE. so you have to read it brats.<3

Please do me the favor and

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE.

Thanks so much for reading and supporting my story.