Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

"Well that didn't work," I mumble under my breath instantly hating myself once again.

   I look to see Niall clenching his fists, and Zayn motioning for him to Stop. I've not only lost Kayley, but I'm beginning to lose my best mates.

"Good Going, Haz," Niall says rather cuttingly. Then he walked into the kitchen with Hannah trailing behind him whilst avoiding eye contact with me.

  "Harry," Zayn starts, " We need to talk-"

"Boys," Mrs.Jones calls," come and eat right now please."

   Zayn gives me a look that makes me squirm , then nods motioning me to the kitchen door. Before I enter the room, he whispers 'after dinner' only loud enough for me to hear. At dinner we try and avoid talking about Kayley or I, but it's very awkward and obvious. Everyone knows what I did. Mr. Jones does a good job at keeping us talking by asking about the tour, and telling us about the Orchard.

"So,' Mr. Jones begins, "Harry, how did you get here so fast?" he begins interrogating. I began to feel uncomfortable.

"I.. I ...uh... I used our private jet," I finish while clearing my throat.

"Oh wow, that's cool," he comments, easing some tension.

"Why'd you come," Chance, Kayley's brother, asks cold. He's always been protective of her. I clear my throat.

"I miss Kayley," I say truthfully, knowing I sound lost and pathetic; but I am.

"You hurt her," he retorts.

"I know, but I cam to say sorry, to do anything to get her back."

"You placed hands on her and an unloving way," he accuses me yet again earning a gasp from Hannah and Zayn. So they didn't know, but everyone else did.

"I-I," I begin to choke on my own words knowing there was no reasonable explanation for my actions, "I am so sorry," I finish as tears shamelessly fall down my face.

"May I be excused?" I ask Mr. Jones.

"Sure, Harry," he says in a tone laced in disappointment and worry.

   I scoot my chair back and exit the country styles kitchen. I pass through the living room and out the front door. I go to the spot past the guest house back in the woods where there is a clearing. There was a small pond there. I know because I stayed with Kayley's family for a month after last years tour. Kayley showed me all her favorite spots on the property she liked to hide away at. This was one of them. I approached the clearing planning to go lay on the hammock next to the pond, but then I spot Kayley.

  She's gorgeous. Her blonde hair hangs over the edge of the hammock as she lays facing upwards. He right hand is placed over her stomach, and her left is hanging along with her hair. Her right leg is bent whilst her other is straight. She's so calm. I don't want to bother her, hell that's the last thing I want, so I turn to leave, but of coarse, I step on a branch, cracking it extra loud, then fall with a even louder thud. Smooth, huh?

  "Who's there?" she asks, her voice shaky like she's been crying.

"It's me," I say standing up and brushing the dirt off my black skinnies and navy blue V-neck.

  "H-Harry," she's says startled. I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck.

"Yeah," I'm unsure of what to say.

"Oh," then it was silent for a while.

"Why'd you come," She questions with a crease forming in between her eye brows.

"I love you, Kayley," my voice was small,  but it was there.

"Yeah right," she scoffs.

"Kayley please," my eyes begin to sill with the all-too-familiar liquid as I take a step closer to her,"I know I don't deserve a second chance, or for you to even be listening to me, but please don't give up on me Kayley. These last couple days have been miserable at best without you. I can't even imagine the rest of my life without you," somehow I am now on both my knees in front of her pleading. She makes me weak. My arms are wrapped around her small waist, familiar?

"Well, you better start imagining," she says coldly prying my arms off her. She's serious. We're done. This can't be happening.

"Kayley," I begin to plea again but she cuts me off.

"It seems like you're always asking for second chances, why is that? I'm sick of always forgiving you for you to just go out and hurt me again. I'm sick of being weak. I'm tired of being owned. I can't stand this feeling Harry. I can't continue knowing that you are controlling my every thought. Harry, saying this pains me to the point I want to disappear, because I love you too, but this is what's going to be best for us. I don't want it be this way, but it is," she finishes her rant, a tear now falling from her beautiful eyes.

"Kayley, I know I've screwed up, so bad that I don't deserve another chance, but hear me out," she didn't speak so I continued, " I'm already getting help Kayley. I've seen a counselor, only once but I'm scheduled for twice a week. I am going to help around the house more. I'm going to everything in my power to become better, to change for you. Please don't say goodbye. I can't continue with out you. You are my life, my everything and if you say goodbye, I don't know who or what I will become. I am scared and lost without you. Please," I am literally sobbing and begging. I don't care what people say about men not crying. I dare you to have your entire world give up on you, leave you and destroy you, and try not to cry, "Please, I am changing, for you," I finish.

"Well," she says avoiding eye contact. Her hands were locked in my hair and progressively got a better grip as I was continuing my rant. I was still on my knees, begging "Maybe we'll try again Harry, but not today. When you are better Harry, we can talk," she uses a very professional tone, distancing herself from me.

Better? I'm not sick, just broken. What does she mean? She can't be serious. My thoughts were cut off by her small torso trying to escape my hold.

"Harry, I love you still, and always will," she looked me in the eye, "But we need time apart. If we still feel that we want each other later on, then I promise we can try again," she finished. We're finished.

I was scared an lost and I didn't want to ask my next question, but I had to, "How long do we wait," I say standing up and reluctantly releasing her.

She leaned up and kissed me, our lips moving together perfectly like they always do. The taste of her plump soft lips linger as she pulls away form the gentle kiss, "Bye Harry," she says, then walks away through the clearing.

Kayley Marie Jones broke up with me. My everything is gone and I don't know if I will get it back.

"Kayley," I shout trying to get her attention before it's too late. My feet carried me thought the pine-straw and up to the path she was standing at.

She let out a sight of exhaustion, "Yes," she questioned.

"Here," Is say handing her a folded up piece of paper, " I will never stop loving you, " I said looking her straight in the eyes so she would know I mean every word, then I left. She never answered how long I will after wait for her, but she doesn't know that I will wait forever.

 I look back once taking every detail her body and face hold not knowing if I will see her again, then I turned back around, never looking back.

*******************************

What do you think?

Will they get back together?

I honestly don't know, I'm still planning that part. Haha. Okay well comment vote share.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE.

Btw. sorry for not updating lately. School started, and took over any joy I could have. Like no lie. I'm updating this at school right now.

OKAY BYE

************************************************

Okay, So what do you think?

I have like