Chapter 1

I Do... Not Want Your Body

Copyright © 2011 heykay_23

All rights reserved.

This story is a first draft and is undergoing editing right now! Nothing in the plot has changed, but dialog and descriptions have been altered. But everything that happens will remain the same within the plot. I'm just fixing the small things like grammar, spelling, and the mistakes with the date!

***

I know you've suffered
But I don't want you to hide
It's cold and loveless
I won't let you be denied

Soothing
I'll make you feel pure
Trust me
You can be sure

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart
I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask
I want to exorcise the demons from your past
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Chapter 1

I slapped him.

My hand made harsh contact with his cheek, sending a prickling pain through my own skin but I barely paid attention to it. I wanted to make sure that he was groveling on the ground trying to apologize.

He cried out in pain and groaned as he kept his face turned to the side. I smiled when I saw he wore my hand on his cheek. What beautiful work! He was just put on the BAD list and that wasn't a list you wanted to be a part of.

"What did you just say to me?" I questioned.

His mouth opened and closed like a goldfish and I waited impatiently for his reply, "I-I just thought that..."

"That just because it's some tradition that some people follow that I'll gladly oblige? Sorry but I'm not that easy. At all." I scowled.

His mouth was agape in surprise, but I didn't pay that any mind as I headed into the mansion. My cheeks were aflame and my hands were clenched at my sides, my right hand still throbbing from the pain that I had just inflicted on that scroundel outside.

His disgusting and blunt ways turned me off. He was no longer attractive, alluring, or enticing. He was just disgusting. I started retching everytime I thought about what he asked of me.

I stopped when I reached the foyer. There was a sparkling chandalier hanging from the high ceilings and my mouth sat agape as I looked at the grand staircase that sat before me. An expensive rug covered the expanse of the wooden stairs, the red rug giving a splash of color to the beige walls and brick floors that covered the mansion.

I started heading up the wooden grand stair case, hoping that that creep wasn't too close behind. On my way, I passed by family potraits of the Englends, finding Richard in a few. I sighed, the poor guy, he was giving himself up to a woman who didn't truely love him, I couldn't help but feel bad for the man.

I cursed as I tried to remember what room Hollis said she had given me. But with my poor memory, I couldn't recall which room it was.

"Oh Elle there you are!" I heard a voice call out to me.

I turned to see Arricka walking over to me. She was my best friend and had traveled here with my grandparents that I had begged to go with. But I had to accompany Hollis and the bridal court since I've been given the opportunity to be a part o it. The whole trip was a joke and Barclay Batson did nothing to make it better.