Chapter 5

Isabels outfit^^^

****************************************************************************

Xavier's POV:

I woke up at 7 in the morning, which means i have 2 hours till the pack meeting. I get up to get ready for the day. i brush my teeth and hair, then get dressed. Today i am wearing a black t-shirt that shows off my muscles, jeans, and black shoes. After i'm done getting ready It's 8 o'clock. I have 1 more hour till the pack meeting. So i go down to the kitchen to get something to eat. After i'm done eating i have about 10 more minutes till it starts. For some unknown reason my wolf cole has been all anxious, excited, and nervous and he won't tell me why he just says that something big is about to happen. so i go to Liam's office to make sure he told the pack that there will be a pack meeting held at 9 in the morning at the pack house. Alpha Liam did what he said he would do now it's time for the announcement.

Isabel's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I woke up to my alarm going off at 7 in the morning. I turned off my alarm and got out of bed, stretched, and rubbed my eyes so i can see better. After i was done getting ready it was 8:15. I went downstairs to see breakfast all ready and everybody in the dining room. They were talking about alpha Xavier. " Hi guys " i said all happy, peppy, and casual.

" hi honey " mom and dad said in unison.

" hey baby sis " Jake said while nudging me.

" ok you two, me and your father are here to inform you that- " mom said but got cut of by dad. " The alpha is having a pack meeting, something about alpha Xavier. " dad said. " so be on your best behavior kids.Ok? ". mom said

" Ok " me and jake said in unison.

" Well then time to go, can't be late " mom said while clapping her hands.

We all walked out the door and start walking to the pack house. for some reason my wolf christine is going crazy and she wont tell me why. she said that she feels like something big is going to happen today. outside the pack house were all the pack members talking to each other and a huge stage where i'm guessing is where the alpha is going to give his speech. I look around to try and find my friends then i heard my name being called. so i turned around and saw my friends gia, tammy, and natalie.

" Hey guys " I said

" Hey isabel " gia said while waving

" so do you know what the alpha is going to talk about " Tammy asked to nobody in general

" No i dont " I said

" same " gia said

" i heard it's about the alpha of the blood moon pack " natalie said

" you heard right and he is totally hot can't wait to get with him mmhmm " Hannah says all annoyed sassy and confident.

Me and my friends walked away after that.

" Well she just ruined my day " I said and my friends all laugh at that comment and shaked their heads like they agreed.

We all stopped laughing when we saw alpha liam and luna allie come on stage. I'm glad allie was our luna she's so nice, sweet, kind, and a great leader. She is also really pretty with her medium length black hair and a perfect body. Then i realized all the blood moons warriors are going all by the stage in front. After i noticed that i guess i missed the alphas speech. My wolf is going crazy she won't settle down she is so anxious, excited, and nervous at the same time. Then i smelt the most intoxicating smell, it smelled like the fresh air and the woods and i absolutely love that smell. Then the alpha from the Blood moon pack came out...

**********************************************************************************************

cliffhanger!!!!

What will happen next keep on reading to find out :)

Sorry this chapter is so short i promise the next one will be longer.

Comment and vote!!!