The Escape

Lucy POV

Me and Wendy were woken up for the next test, but what I didn't know was that today was different.

We reached the lab and were strapped to the table as usual.

But today the ugly piggy decided that she wanted me to suffer.

"Let's try something different today. Give experiment 15267 two different DNA shots today and the normal amount to the other one."

"No don't hurt Mama she didn't do anything wrong!" Wendy shouted.

"Do you want to do it too?" The fat pig said.

"No she doesn't, Wendy I'll be fine. How about she gets her shot first then you can leave her in our room and can torture me all you like Miss Fat Piggy." I said.

"MISS FAT PIGGY!!! OOH ALL DO MORE THAN THAT! FOR THAT INSULT TO MY BEAUTY YOU WILL HAVE 6 DNA SHOTS, YOU DISGUSTING BRAT!!!"

"Okay, bring it on!" I shouted.

They gave Wendy her shot which was Dragon DNA.

After she was taken out of the room the woman started to whip me. After 4hours she took a small break, then she branded me. It was a V for her name. After that she started to beat me and cut me til she was satisfied.

After a while she called the scientists back into the room and told them to get started on the experiment.

The six DNA shots I got were,

DNA: CAT

DNA: FIRE GOD

DNA:WATER GOD

DNA: PHOENIX

DNA: ICE GOD

DNA: CELESTIAL SPIRIT

After 8 hours of torture I was taken back to my room to see Wendy crying in her sleep.

'She must have heard my screams, we do have sensitive senses.'

I walked up to her and kissed her temple. She smiled in her sleep knowing I was there, bit not knowing of the condition I was in.

'I will always protect you Wendy, even if it costs me my life.'

~Time skip~

9 years later

Lucy POV

I was screaming.

Not because of the shots, no it was because they were torturing Wendy of the first time today.

I was enraged. I broke out of the straps they had on me and killed the men hurting her. I cradled her in my arms as I ran for my life. I felt them throwing magic at me to slow me down, but it didn't work, I just went faster while covering Wendy from anymore pain. I made it to the exit and out the door. I sat Wendy down and turned into my Fire God form.

I threw a huge flame ball at the building and watched it explode.

I picked up my little girl and ran away from the building that took everything from us.

I ran for 3 days and 2 nights on the third day I stopped at a building that looked more like a castle. I opened the doors with my free hand and all the noise I heard earlier stopped when they saw my state of being.

"Please help her!" I said before I passed out due to malnutrition.