The Mission

Lucy POV

I woke up and did my usual routine. I put on my clothes, (media) woke up Wendy, ate, and made our way to the guild.

When we got there the Master called us to his office. He told us that Team Natsu would be going on a allied mission with teams from the other guilds.

We all went home and got packed. When we got to the train station Natsu and I turned green. We were dragged on the train and were knocked unconscious.

When I woke up the train had just stopped. We got out and made our way to the guild known as Blue Pegasus.

When Erza opened the door a group of boys and an ugly man came to greet us.

"Hello, Fairy Tail. It's nice to see you all again and i see you have two new members." said the three boys.

"My beautiful Erza, I am once again able to smell your glorious perfume." said the ugly man.

"And the perfume these lovely ladies give off is just as wonderful as yours." he said while looking at Wendy and me.

"Oi, get him away from Wendy of I'll roast him alive!" I yelled while lighting my hand up with my Star flames.

"I see that she is a fire mage like Natsu." said one of the three boys named Hibiki.

"No I'm much more than that." I told him.

"Anyway what is the mission about cause I can tell that Mama is itching to get away from the weird man." said Wendy.

"MAMA!" shouted Blue Pegasus members.

"Not biologically! I just see her as my mother." explained Wendy.

"Aww that's cute, but with that attitude you will never be able to take down the dark guild Bloody Spikes." said a cocky light blonde haired boy that just walked through the guild doors with his team.

"Did you just call my daughter weak?" I asked him with a straight face.

"And what if I did Blondie what is some weakling like you going to do about it?" he questioned.

I started to walk towards him when Wendy grabbed my hand.

"Mama i know your mad at his statement, but don't hurt him too bad we may need him for the mission. We are taking out a whole dark guild." she said.

"Sigh fine." I told her.

I walked up to the boy known as Sting and flicked his forehead. He stood there confused til everyone saw a white star on his forehead.

"What did you do to my forehead Blondie?!?"

"Just a simple Star spell that will take effect in 3.....2.....1.....0." I told him.

He stood there looking at me confused til his eyes widened and he dropped to his knees. He held his head and was screaming stop. His cat companion Lector hugged him and was telling me to stop. His friend Rogue and his cat company Froshe also told me to stop. Then Lector asked what I was doing to him.

"The spell I used is called Heavenly Memory: Pain
It is used to give my enemy the pain I am either feeling of have gone through." I told him.

When I said that I snapped my fingers and the spell stopped. I knelt down to Sting to tell him to never insult my daughter again, but was caught of guard when he gave me a hug.

Everyone was confused, and so was I.

"What's wrong with you? Your supposed to cower away from me, idiot!" I yelled at him.

"I heard everything you said when you were explaining that spell. It made me think about how if i was feeling like my soul was being ripped up, if must have been harder of you." he told me, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

I pushed him off of me.
"That wasn't even half of the pain I've been through. At most that was about a half of 1%. Not nearly enough to what I went through by myself and when I had to protect Wendy, so no, you dont know how I feel none of you will ever know how Wendy and I feel!!" I yelled.

"WHEN I WAS FIRST BROUGHT THERE I WAS BEATEN! I WAS USED AND HATED BY THAT PIG WOMAN! WHEN THEY BROUGH WENDY THERE I DECIDED TO PROTECT HER. WHEN THEY TRIED TO TAKE HER TO BE BEATEN I WOULD ALWAY SAY SOMETHING TO THAT STUPID PIGGY WOMAN AND SHE WOULD BEAT ME ALL DAY INSTEAD! I RISKED MY LIFE DAILY TO KEEP HER SAFE, SO DON'T ANY OF YOU EVER SAY YOU UNDERSTAND OUR PAIN!!"

"Wendy I'm sorry that I snapped I must look stupid right now." I said with my head down.

"Mama you were only defending us. Plus they don't know our whole story, so it's fine." she said as she gave me a hug and a cute smile.

"Okay back on track. We will take out anyboy except the strongest cause they are more focused on Fairy Tail, so Team Natsu will take out the strongest ones in the guild, they are:

Layn: Speed Magic

Zen: Metal make magic

Claire: Exquip magic

Ryu: Water dragon slayer

Marie: Plant magic

"Lucy will take Ryu. Natsu will take Zen. Erza will take Claire. Gray will take Layn, and Wendy will take Marie." said Hibiki.

"Right." we all said.

Then we made our way to the dark guild known as Bloody Spikes.