Mr CEO - Explanation

So I've been getting comments on chapters of Mr CEO that have really been affecting me, in fact they've left me hurt. I am very aware that the name of my Heroine changes in the book and the honest answer as to why is that I hated her original name and wanted to change it. However, I couldn't edit the chapters to change it due to very personal problems.

The truth?

I was in a very, very bad state of depression. So much so that I took an overdose and tried to end my own life. I shouldn't have to answer to any of you, but I am fed up of getting comments after comments about my inaccuracy as an author. I know how to write a book. I'm a massive reader in only a few years my writing has only gotten stronger. I take my time while writing and in fact, since deciding to end Mr CEO, I have written 3 books (Yes, fully finished and all over 80,000 words). I'd never upload them because I'm happy with them remaining on my computer, locked away in the files.

I'm never going to finish Mr CEO. So you might as well get used to that, but I'm writing something new, something different, something darker and I'm excited about it. I'm hoping to upload it on here to get feedback because this is something I am passionate about.

And I am passionate about my readers. Your support on the journey of Mr CEO was great and I can't help but feel like this was our story, not just mine. So thank you for the support and love.