7: You Get Jealous When You Have a New Sibling and He Comforts You (4-8)

Louis: (You're 4) You were always known as the 'Little Princess' but ever since the arrival of your new baby brother came, everyone's been turning their attention to him and leaving you out. Louis, Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe all were cooing at how cute the new baby was while you were left to eat your lunch at the table. Once you finished your lunch, they all held the baby, you could feel tears escape your eyes. You ran upstairs to your room and weeped your heart out. You heard your door open but you didn't bother to look round. "Y/N? Princess?" You knew that voice from everywhere! "Lou Lou?" You said, sitting up, tears still escaping your eyes. "Awwh princess, don't cry" Louis said, sitting down next to you and pulling you on his lap. You sniffled into Louis' chest and wouldn't let go of him. "Baby, we didn't forget about you, we were just looking at your new baby brother" Louis said to you. "B-But, I want woo to spend time with me" you said, your ocean-blue eyes cloudy from tears. "I know baby, I should've sat you on my lap so you could see the new baby too" Louis said, looking at you. "What his name?" You asked, "His name is Wyatt" Louis said, smiling at you. You smiled wide, that was the name of the teddy bear Louis gave you for your first birthday and you sleep with it every night. "Want to see Wyatt now?" Louis asked you. "Yeah!" You said, jumping up and down so Louis could take you downstairs.

Harry: (You're 5) "Y/N? Come here" Harry said, bending down to your height. You ran over to him, still in your princess dress from playing dress up. "Mum just had the baby" Harry said to you, you smiled and giggled. "What it's name?" You asked him. "I don't know Y/N but we're going to visit Mum in hospital" Harry said, picking you up. He changed you into some jeans and a t-shirt before locking up the house and strapping you into your car seat. You fell asleep in the car very quickly which of course, you got woken up by Harry. He carried you inside, found your Mum's hospital room number and opened the door. "Mummy!" You said, running into the room and standing by your mum's bed. "Hello Y/N! Hi Harry!" Your mum said to the both of you. You smiled and looked at your mum, holding a little baby. "Mummy what's the baby's name?" You asked. "This is your new baby sister, Lily" your mum said. You smiled wide and sat on Harry's lap so you could hold Lily with Harry.

Niall: (You're 6) "Y/N, come see your new baby brother, Adam" Your older brother Niall called to you. You were full with hatred, you hated your new baby brother with a passion because you were always the youngest in your family before Adam came along. You crossed your eyes and sat on the sofa, watching Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. Niall came over and switched the TV off. "Hey!" You shouted, "Shh! Hay is for horses! Now come on!" Niall whispered to you, taking your hand. He led you upstairs where baby Adam was asleep in his cot. Niall lifted you up and you smiled. "Niall?", you said, looking at him "Yeah?" He said, looking worried. "I like him" you said, smiling slightly. Niall smiled back, "I'm glad my little mofo" Niall said, hugging you.

Zayn: (You're 7) (Your POV) Damn! I not being the youngest anymore! What happened to Zayn and Y/N time?! Down the drain that went! I got in from school, did my homework and sat in my room. It was obvious that everyone had forgotten about me or I would be loved... "Y/N? Can I come in?" Zayn said, opening my door slightly. "Sure..." I said, not bothering to look up. "Y/N, I know you're not the baby of the family but at least you have a younger sibling and you need to help me teach it right from wrong" Zayn said. I looked up and nodded, "What's the name?" I asked. "Her name's Amelia" Zayn said, smiling. "Yes! I have a new baby sister!!" I screamed while Zayn smiled even wider.

Liam: (You're 8) Seeing baby William was cute but to be honest, nobody knew that I felt really jealous. I sat on the sofa and read my Hunger Games book. People say that I'm too young to read that book but I'm an excellent reader, ask Liam! "Y/N..." Liam said, coming into the living room. "Yeah?" You said, looking up from the perfect book. "I know you're sad that you're not the youngest anymore but that's a good thing" Liam said, "How?" You asked. "Well, you can do more grown up things that people like do" Liam said. "Like what?" I asked, "Like driving a car and--" Liam began. "Ooh! I'm going to drive a car!!" You said, jumping off of the sofa and running into the kitchen. "Wait Y/N! That's not what I meant!" Liam said, chasing after you.