Chapter 15- Back In The Cells

" Jay...Gray?" I whispered, scared. I'd woken up in a pitch black room, cold, seemingly alone.

" Mina?" I heard chains clang together as someone crawled towards me, I jumped when a hand touched my shoulder but soon realised it was Jayden.

" What's happening! I'm getting sick of being chained up." I grunted. I'd learnt, over the years, to just take situations like this as they come.

" They took us from the pack house but we're still in contact with the pack." Grayson replied in a low voice from the opposite side of the cell.

" I'd guessed that much." I grunted irritably, " What in the world did they give me?" My head was pounding, my mouth was dry, my eyes itched and I felt nausous.

" I don't know baby, you seem fine though, Mi." Jayden said, smoothing down my hair, I leant my cheek onto his hand.

" I will be," I told him, " When we get home."

We all froze, Jayden, Grayson, Spencer, Denzal and I, when we heard heavy foot falls outside the door, we listened to the grinding, rusted key in the lock and the sliding of a bolt across the door before the heavy metal door swung open with its screeching hinges.

A man stood in the doorway carrying a tray. " Tea time mutts." He threw the tray on the ground along with a candle and a box of matches. He was mocking us. Just simple food accompanied by an extravagant looking candle. He stepped outside and locked the door behind him.

" I'll light the candle." Grayson said as he crawled towards the tray. I wished he hadn't lit the candle at all. The food on the plates was stew, stew that had been cooked for a little too long. Regardless, the four of them descended on the food, they hadn't been fed since before they were taken.

I tasted something though, something that made me crawl into the corner and empty my stomach.