Old Scars Cut Deep

AUTHERS NOTE
Ok so for the second time I am re-starting this story, completely wiping the slate clean!
SameDifference

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up, a sheen of sweat covering my face. Ever since that night, last month, I've had the same dream, I will until I find my mate, my other half, the only one that can fix me. I padded into my bathroom and splashed my face with cold water.

I'm supposed to be the Omega of my pack, the first girl Omega my pack has ever had. I get A LOT of torment for it, I get picked on but, since my best friends are the upper-ranks I never get hurt, that and the fact that I out rank all but 2 people.

" Spencer!" I yelled, the beta.

" Yeah Mina?" he asked. As he barged into my bathroom, " Damn! One of these days you'll be naked!" he yelled.

" Never gonna happen dude." I told him.

" Anyway, I wanted to know about that new family moving into the pack, when are they visiting the pack house?" I asked him.

" They'll be here in half an hour."

" Goodie!" I said with fake enthusiasm, " yet more people to piss me off."

" Mina, you know, there aren't many people who would hurt you like he did."

" yeah well, that's easy for you to say, you don't have the scars on your back reminding you every day." I said through gritted teeth. He had beat me since I was small, but he'd never left a scar until that night, werewolves are very hard to scar, for it to scar at all you have to cut them very deep. Old scars have to be cut extremely deep. Emotionally as well as physically.

" I know Mina, I know, but he isn't coming back."

" I feel worse every day, Spencer."

" I know." he pulled me into a hug, I felt the tears bubbling up in my eyes, I pushed him away gently and forced a chuckle.

" Get out I have to get changed!" I laughed.