Chapter 8- Yet Another Jailbrake

The woman had shifted, some as young as fifteen were willing to fight, although I suppose if I'd been in their situation I'd want to unleash hell on those sexist jerks.

" I want you all to kill at least one, they aren't your pack............." I trailed off as I saw each and every boy that I'd met in the kitchen. Staring directly at me.

" Run through the forests, all of you. The elder pack members are on his side, but we can hold them off, go now, into the forest, get yourselves to safety and we will find you." the one in the lead said strongly.

" High council members, Mina, Rys, you need to get out, he's planning on killing the six of you. The elf, has taken the human to safety. Your Uncle is waiting for you with the vampire. Go." another said from further back.

" Thank you. And if you ever need anything I can be sure that my pack with help." I bowed my head before dragging Rys from the room.

" Now, now, little girl....where do you think you're going?" a voice sneered from behind me.

" As far from this hell hole as I can get." I said through gritted teeth.

" You can go, when you get past me." he told me. I used my witch powers to take a lit torch from the wall and take it in my hand.

" I heard blood moon wolves don't enjoy fire, Alpha, so maybe you should just let us go." I could see his wolf weakening. Years ago this pack was almost ruined by a fire in the pack house, since then they've all been deathly afraid of fire. Every last bloody one of them.

Me and Rys sprinted outside and clambered into my uncles car, who was waiting there for us. " Uncle, needless to say I am going home. And I won't argue. And I won't carry on." I told him defiantly.

" Mina, I really don't expect you too. We will take Rys home and then we will go back to your pack. I need to speak with your Alpha." He told me with a small, fake smile.

" You know, one day you'll be able to lie to me." I smirked and Rys laughed from the back of the car.

We spent the next three days with Rys at his....mansion while him and my uncle spoke about business. I hate this, I mean, Rys is nice, we're friends but right now I just want to go home, where I'm safe, where I'm with my FAMILY. With Spencer and Grayson, Denzal, Tamara, and Sandi. I want to be where I belong.

I growled, I needed to shift desperately, I haven't really had chance since we left home and can I tell you that I really need to run properly.

I wish I'd known then, what I do now, then maybe I wouldn't have jumped out of that window, I'd have stayed put, I wouldn't have met him, I wouldn't be part of a very, very dangerous love triangle...