Harry Potters Twin

Hello! I'm editing right now so if you see spelling mistakes or uncapital (is that a word) letters, then just please ignore them; I'll be editing as fast as I can.

BIG FAN, BIG FAN

I swear being a witch is the weirdest thing, but when your a witch who can talk to snakes and survived a killing curse along with your brother when you were just one? Thats a whole differant thing.

So Hagrid, keeper of Hogwarts and also both me and Harry's first friend, told us everything the Dursleys convenietly forgot to mention. Like the small fact that my parents didn't die in a car crash, but were actually murdered. I try not to hold it against them, is was - of course - a fact that anyone could have forgotten (note the heavy sarcasm). 

When Hagrid took us to Diagon Alley to get our school supllies and such, we had went to a store called'Ollivanders', where Harry and I had gotten our wands. Harry liked his wand, but he wasn't pleased to find out that it's 'brother' gave Harry and I our scars. My wand is very powerful, and I can't help but be very proud of myself for that fact.

The thing that made me like Hagrid was what he said to Harry and I. He said that Harry looked like our Dad but with our Mum's eyes. Then he turned to me and smiled a bit, he said I looked exactly like my Mum did when she was my age. I was beaming proudly the whole night.

But all of that is in the past. I am going to begin this story at the moment where I helped a girl, who will soon become my best friend. So it begins, I think, when I was in line with the other first years with my brother, Harry, and his new best friend Ronald Weasley. I don't like Ron that much because when we Harry and I first met him he acted more like a stalker fan then anything else. He kept asking these really untactful questions like "Do you really have a scar?"or "Do you remember You-Know-Who?". He seemed to think that Harry and I wanted to be reminded of that on our very first day of school. I just walked out of the ompartment and let Harry answer him.

I bet your wondering why I didn't just stay in the compartment with Harry and Ron. It's really complicated, actually. I was getting angry, and I can't get angry or bad things might happen. . .

You see, I have my own secret that not even Harry knows. Some might think that it's really usefull, but I think it's a curse. I can use magic without my wand, but I know if I loose it anyone around me will either die or get seriously injured. The only way I know if I'm getting on the border line of loosing control is when my vision turns red. That's a warning for others too. My eyes are a startling green, but if I'm mad then they turn dark scarlet.

But I'm getting lost in the past again, so let me continue on what happened in line. So professor McGonagall leaves the first years for two seconds and Draco Malfoy is already blabbering away about things no one really cares about. "My father says blah blah blah, purebloods are blah blah blah, those filthy Mudbloods-"

That word is really offensive. And I could tell because there were alot of gasps and cries. What really caught my attention was when a girl with bushy hair and big teeth took a shakey breath and looked on the verge of tears. I felt instantly defensive for this girl, even if I didn't know her. I looked around and everyone seemed to notice, but no one really did anything.

"Shut it, Malfoy." I said clearly and loudly.

Malfoy turns to see who said that and when he seen me, he smirks. "Or what, Potter?"

I smiled sweetly, "Or you'll get kicked where the sun dont shine, Malfoy."

All the guys shifted uncomfortabley. Malfoy glowered at me. "Is that a threat?"

"If you want to call it that yes... but I like to think of it more as a promise."

"You filthy halfbloo-" He didn't get to finish his sentance because I kicked him. . . right where it hurts.

"Ms. Potter!" someone screeched behind me. and when I turn I see the doors of the Great Hall wide open and everyone in the Great Hall had just seen that. "What is the meaning of this?"

I held back a smile, "He was calling muggleborns names, so I kicked him where the sun don't shine, Professor McGonagall."

My eyes flickered to Harry who was frowning at me. I watched Professor McGonagall's face turn numerous shades of red with anger. "Detention. Tommorow. Now follow me."

She turned towards the great hall but before she hid her face from me I could see her smiling. Or at least. . .her lips looked less thin. I stifled a giggle and followed her in.

"Whats a Mudblood?" Harry whispered from behind me.

I frowned at him. "Not now Harry, and dont say that word." I added sternly.

Three tables were looking at me in awe while one table on the left was glowering at me with intense dislike. I smiled sweetly at them and waved wiggling my fingers just to be annoying. I swear one of them hissed at me.

"Now I'll call your name and you will come up and put on the hat to be sorted into your houses." professor McGonagall said.

Then she called boring names. Then she go to the Ps. "Potter, Harry!"

Everyone falls into a hushed whisper that makes me roll my eyes. Harry seems uncomfortable and all frozen up. I give him a hard push towards the stool and he sits awkwardly on it, but before the hat covered his eyes I seen him glower at me for pushing him. I smiled at him innocently and he frowned shaking his head.

After what seemed like forever, the hat yelled "GRYFFINDOR!"

I seen Harry sigh with relief and Dumbledore clapped along with the Gryffindors. Harry ran to the cheering table. He had the loudest cheers yet!

"Potter, Nixie!" and everyone went deadly silent, so silent that you would have heard a pin drop. I didn't know why they were so silent at first, but then I guessed that everyone was hoping at least one of the Potters would end up in their house. I skipped up to the stool bravely and sat down. The hat fell over my eyes and startedto whisper in my ear.

"You have a interesting mind here, Nixie." it said. "never had such a difficult mind to place. Now which one, which one... hmm... Ravenclaw would suit you perfectly, you are very wise... well, behind your obvious nack of getting in trouble and a big mouth."

I couldnt help but snicker, I heard a few laughs from around the Great Hall and I guess that they were hearing the hat too.

"Hufflepuff... I see you are very loyal and kindhearted... other then your kicking and punching." I beamed proudly "And I see that you're very protective. . ." I thought of the girl who got called a Mudblood and grimaced. I should have kicked harder. "No, I think you kicked hard enough!" the hat can read my mind?

I heard laughter and a growl of fustration that I knew came from Malfoy.

"Now it's either Slytherin or Gryffindor..." the hat went on. "you have remarkable bravery, but a thirst to prove yourself... now where to put you." I bit my lip. Oh dear unicorns please dont put me in Slytherin! "No doubt either one would make you a brilliant witch. Slytherin would, no doubt be the best choice, but you seem to think differantly... let it be..."

I swear everyone was holding their breath. I couldn't really blame them, I was holding my breath too. But I'm sure that whatever house I was put in I would still make the best of it. "GRYFFINDOR!"

I took the hat off my head, grinning cheekily. I handed the hat to a beaming professor McGonagall and ran to the cheering table.

I tackled harry in a big bear hug until he ripped me off him - with great difficulty. I sat down and beamed at the still cheering table.

"Settle down!" said a calm but loud voice, everyone immidiatly quieted down. "Congratulations first years! May you lead your house to triumph!"

I know I should have edited a long time ago, but I am the laziest person you would ever meet; so I guess I could honestly say that's it's a meracle I even edited this. And never forget. . .

UNICORNS RULE!!!!!!!!!