chappy 2

Normal POV
~Time skip one year~

A five year old Naruto sat on a swing under the night sky of the Konoha park, pondering as to why his life had to be so cruel and lonely. Crying silently, he walked to the lake in the park and sat at the edge talking to Kurama. 'Kurama-nii?' 'Hmm?' 'Why is my life so miserable?' 'Because no one can tell the difference between a scroll and the contents of the scroll' the beast said softly. 'Huh? What does that mean?' questioned the child. 'All in good time, kit. All in good time' The blonde nodded his head and continued to weep at the edge of the lake in the park.

Sasuke, now five, perched on the roof of a house in the leaf village, with only one thought on his mind, 'I will get my revenge , Itachi-nii.' The raven haired boy glared into the night. But if one looked close enough, they could see the emptiness and loneliness in the young boy's eyes. 'Why must I be alone in this world? I wish I had a family and friends that could and would care for me.' Sasuke climbed down from the roof and silenty made his way to the lake in Konoha's park with his hands in his pockets.

A tear stained Sakura was whimpering in the corner of her room. She didn't like how her father always beat her up and blamed her for the death of his wife. 'Why must he do this? Why must I be alone in this world and have no friends to care about me? I wish I had a family. I wish I had people to call my friends and a place to call home.' Sakura slowly got up and crept out towards her bedroom door, listening intently to her father's snores. Silently, she crossed over to the window in her room and leapt to the forest floor surrounding her hom- no- house. Running as fast as she could, she let her feet take her to the lake in the park of Konoha.

All three children didn't have the slightest clue as to what would happen on that faithful night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whew. Finally got that out of the way. I promise that I will do my best to make the chapters longer and more exciting. Just hang with me until then. The next chapter will be how the blonde jinchuriki, the avenger, and the accused will finally meet and what will happen. Thanks again minna!
-kurama_ninetails out