chappy 1

Naruto ran through the village as fast as his four year old legs could carry him. 

'Kurama! What should I do? They're still chasing me!' Naruto cried to the kyuubi through the mind-scape. 

'Just keep running kit! I'm not sure if your body can keep this up much longer, so find a place to hide,' the nine tails replied. 

Naruto, huffing and puffing, nodded and turned into a dark alley. It was a dead end. "Oh no not again!" he wailed. The blond skidded to a stop and spun around to face the large mob of villagers chasing him, fear filling his cerulean eyes. 

"We have him now!" a villager yelled with excitement. 

"We sure do," the pink haired leader replied. 

"P-please! Please, stop!" a frightened Naruto whispered. 

"HAHAHAHA! YOU THINK WE WOULD STOP NOW!? NOW THAT WE HAVE THE DEMON CHILD WITHIN OUR GRASP?" the pink haired lady bellowed. "GET HIM! SHOW NO MERCY!" 

The mob moved in and started to beat and stab Naruto with any sharp object they could find, shouting and screaming at the blond with curses and blaming him for the destruction of Konohagakure four years ago.

"Die you monster!"

"You are responsible for the death of my husband you demon!"

"You must be punished for what you've done to Konoha!"

After what felt like hours to Naruto of complete torture, the villagers left, leaving him bleeding, weak, crying, and on the brink of death. 

'Kit! Get up. Please get up! You have to get up!' an angered Kurama yelled through Naruto's mind-scape. 

"Ku-Kurama. I c-can't m-move. It hurts!" Naruto whimpered out loud. 

Kurama sighed in resignation. 'It's okay Kit. I'll heal your wounds as best I can. Just rest now, I've got this...'

~o.O.o~

Sasuke watched in horror as his older brother slaughtered the entire Uchiha clan, leaving only Sasuke himself alive. 

"ITACHI-NII!" Sasuke cried. "Please! Stop!" 

"I'm sorry, Sasuke. But you must hate me and become strong enough so that you can kill me. Take revenge on me for our--no, your--clan. You must become strong!" Itachi disappeared right after he said this, leaving a sobbing and screaming raven-haired boy behind.

'I will KILL you, Uchiha Itachi. I will make sure of it...'

~o.O.o~

"AHHHH!!!" 

A scream could be heard echoing from the Haruno household. A pink-haired girl was on the floor of her room, covered in her own blood. 

"Now you shee. Shakuraaaaa, you should beee happy that I'm going eashy on you...," a drunken older man said. 

"D-daddy...p-please...s-stop...," Sakura whimpered.

"NO! YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER, MY WIFE WHEN YOU WERE BORN! A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE!" the Haruno father screamed. The beating of the poor girl continued, late into the night.

-----------------------------------

Ok, so, I just wanted to make it clear that I am combining the first three chapters together on the suggestion of MagicMooNs. I also agree that they were too short, so smashing them together seemed like a good idea. Also, one more thing. I realized that I'm not really good at writing romance, so the Hinata and Naruto thing will not exist. Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to this...