Maggie

I was in the rose room with John, it's my first time doing a duet with him and let me tell you, he has some great lyrics. He's really good at the guitar and so am I, that's one thing we have in common. I can't wait to perform with him at open stage and put it on our albums.

"Okay, should we run it one more time?" John asks. "Sure!" I reply looking back at the lyrics he wrote down.

Take my hand
Pull me close
And let's dance the night away
Nobody, to tell us what to do
Tonight it's just me and you
And we're gonna rock and roll
And loose control
Without hesitation
Tomorrow is a whole new chapter
Let's live in the moment today
Come on, JUMP UP and rock with me
COME ON, GET ON YOUR FEET
this is our destiny
SING OUT LOUD
And enjoy how life is right now!

John does his guitar solo and it is amazing. We kept singing

As the sun comes and the music slows down
We all take breath before we scream and shout again
And again,
And again, and again, and agaiiiinnnnn!

Swing your arms up
Don't look back
Feel the music attack
Your heart starts to beat
With the beat of sound
And then you can't hear your own thoughts!

Come on! JUMP UP and rock with me
Come on! GET ON YOUR FEET!
This is our destiny
SING OUT LOUD
And enjoy life how it is right now

Take my hand pull me close
Come on and dance with me

John finishes the song with one last strum and the song is complete. "Great job John that was amazing I seriously can't wait to perform."

"I know me too! I think we make a pretty good team," he says putting the guitar down.

"I think so too," I say grabbing my notebook. "Well I'll see you tomorrow, here again at 3 right?" I ask. John and I always practice in the rose room around three.

"Yup!" He says with a smile. "Okay, I'll see ya tomorrow."

I walk down the hall into the Junction Room, it's where the snack bar is. I decide to buy an apple, sit down on the table, and think of more lyrics. My thoughts are interrupted by a slam. I look up and see Luke's hand on the table and his adorable smile. "Hey, whatcha working on?-"

"Hey guys!" Leis says from behind me.

"Oh hey Leia! What's up?" I ask. "So I was wondering, Luke do you wanna go with me to the movies tomorrow around three?" Luke smiles.

"Sure!" Leia let's out a squeal. "Maggie, would you like to come?" As much as I want to go, I couldn't.

"Oh Luke, I'd love too, but I have to rehearse," I answer, and Leia lets out another squeal that makes my heart ache. I really liked Luke and I know she did too. I just play it cool and be friends. Unlike Leia who always assumes that every song he writes is about her.

"Oh that's cool, no worries, a little birdy told me the song sounds great, can't wait to hear you and John perform on Open Stage on Saturday," he says. "Aww, thank you so much Luke, I can't wait to hear you perform as well," I reply. He looks down twiddling his fingers.

"Uh hum, Luke can I talk to you really quick?" Leia's eyes are fixed on me.

"I better get going, I think Rachel was looking for me awhile ago," I quickly grab my book, and take my clean Apple. "Well I'll see you guys later!" Luke says goodbye, and I walk back to the rose room. I sit down at the edge of the stage and continue to write lyrics and eat my apple.