Cap 4

//I know what it's like to have to trade

The ones that you love for the ones you hate

Don't think I've ever used a day of my education

There's only two ways that these things can go

Good or bad and how was I to know

That all your friends won't hold any grudges

I got the final judgement

If you wanna start a fight

You better throw the first punch

Make it a good one

And if ya wanna make it through the night

You better say my name like

The good, the bad, and the dirty

The good, the bad, and the dirty//

*Natasha's point of view*

"I can't believe you left her there!" I shouted at Tony, who looked sad and subdued. Well, he should be, because we just arrived at the base without one member.

"You are her S.O., not me..." he tried to offence himself, but his selfish words only made me more furious.

"Do not try to put the blame on me! You know very well that I couldn't do anything. And also, you were there when she was shot!" I crossed my hands and looked out of the window that was in front of us. Normally, I would admire the beautiful view at the surroundings of the base, but now I didn't pay much attention to it. I took a deep breath and with my eyes pointed to nowhere, I said the thing I was worried about: "She could be dead..."

"No, he didn't shoot her with a real gun. It was something like an I.C.E.R., so she had been paralyzed..." said Tony with conviction.

"So she's alive, but captured somewhere and we have no idea where..." I stated.

"We may at least have something..." he sounded as if he was concerned about what he was going to say. I just raised my eyebrow to let him know he should continue. "...Actually, Steve may have something," he corrected himself.

Great. That won't be easy... Steve and Tony had an ugly argument when we arrived at the base. After that, Steve left and Sam, Wanda and even Clint followed him. It was about the Sokovia Accords again, but this time Tony mentioned Barnes and Steve got overprotective again. Well, it was also Tony's fault, since he marked Barnes as a threat that must be immediately averted.

"That's not a good idea..." I said honestly.

"It's the only option," Tony looked at me seriously. "Besides, it's certain that where is Jessica, is also Barnes," he raised one eyebrow and I understood what he meant.

"I don't like it," I shook my head.

"You should have thought over that before you signed the Accords," he reminded me.

"I haven't signed it because of Barnes..." I frowned.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked cheekily.

"That's none of your business," I warned him.

"Perhaps... But my business it to figure out how to stop Crossbones and his crew... It wasn't a coincidence that they took Jessica," he sounded concerned. "They're coming for you..."