Prologue ~First Meet~

• Dedicated to TO THE PEOPLE READING THIS ^^

Hey, guys! I know you know me :D Hahahaha!

So this is my new story and I hope you continue to support it like what you did in Spiritual Ascend though it ain't finished yet. xD

THIS ISN'T CLICHE....'nuff said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Dream like a child. No rules, no limits.”

-Anonymous

Prologue ~First Meet~:

(Seven Years Ago….Arianna Martin at six years old)

                Wow. I can’t believe Janna left me for Veronica. And I thought we were going to play together the whole day. This is so not fair.

                I swam towards the other end of the pool, trying to be very subtle about it. I didn’t want Janna and her Korean friend to see me as they played Cannonball at the other side of the pool. I already had enough of the silent treatment last year, during my first grade. And let me tell you, it wasn’t good. At all.

                I thought things had changed. Apparently it hadn’t. I was still the same friendless loser of the second grade. And Janna was supposed to be my best friend. Why does everyone always hate me?

                I tried my best to be friendly to them; to be much nicer. But they wouldn’t listen to me at all. They haven’t even given me a chance.

                As I was sitting on the stairs on the pool, looking down at my skinny legs and feeling as lonely as I can be, I heard a splash. The next thing I know, water is being dumped over me, making me swallow most of it as I turned my head at exactly the moment it hit me. Great.

                “I can’t believe you did that!” I exclaimed, coughing at the end. I locked my eyes with adorable yet unfamiliar brown orbs that were the color of the chocolate, Hershey. I blinked a few times before taking in the skinny boy in front of me once more. He had wavy brown hair and a very cute smile that I felt like hugging him. He was that adorable.

                “Why are you here all alone?” He asked in a friendly voice. “And hello, my name is Eric Smith.”

                “Hi. I’m Arianna Martin. My friend found another friend and now she’s left me all alone,” I said, moving a bit so that he could sit beside me and he did.

                “Is your friend the one who’s making all those big splashes?” He pointed at Janna who did a running jump towards the water. As soon as her body crashed into the water, it created a humongous tidal wave, making the plants around her part of the pool get an early afternoon bath. “Wow, she’s fat.”

                I laughed. But I shouldn’t be laughing, she’s my best friend! Oh, well. “She’s not fat…she’s just chubby.”

                “But no girl with a normal size can create a tidal wave that strong!” He said with wide eyes. So cute!

                After that, we became friends. We played and around the pool for the next three days--since it was like a vacation of some sort for Janna and me--and it was the most fun I had in months. But then, moments like that always had to end.

                “I’ll see you soon, Ari,” Eric said as he got out of the pool. But as I turned to go back to Janna and her Cannonballing Friends, I felt arms around me. “I hope we meet again.” He whispered in my ear. Then he turned me around and handed me this silver key necklace. “Here, for you. Just a little something so you won’t forget me.”

                I looked at the pendant and saw that it was so shiny. I felt my heart warm up. Someone has finally been absolutely nice to me. “Thank you! And you will, Eric.” I pulled away from him and swam towards Janna. I looked back at him one more time. “Good-bye!”

                He waved and I watched his skinny figure disappear to the hotel. I will meet him again, I just know it.