Chapter 25: Gone Forever

‘What the hell is going on?’ Carson practically yelled through his mind link.

‘War…’ Blaze said breathlessly as he pounced on two wolves. His massive brown wolf tackled them down with ease. ‘Once this ends, Blake’s ass will be mine!’ He grunted sinking his canines on the wolf’s neck.

‘Your brother caused this?’ Carson snarled viciously.

My father too,’ Blaze continued to fight off the wolves. ‘Find Amelia. I’ve picked up on some weird scent. Usually I can feel her dominant aura, but there’s something else… It feels a bit more powerful and… scary.’

Carson nodded and headed off towards the Luna’s pack house. ‘SOLARIS! Stand down!’ His voice, was so powerful that it left them all whimpering. Slowly, his pack members began to retreat.

Two familiar wolves stood still, baring their teeth. ‘I said stand down!’ He voiced once again, causing both Ben and Blake to bow their heads involuntarily.

“Blood suckers! They’re coming! Blood-“ a woman screamed as she felt onto the ground, clutching her neck. “They’re here.” She choked out.

“Miranda?” Jonathan piped in as he ran over to her side. Disbelief and horror was written all over his face. “How?”

“They brought me back… I’m not your true mate Jonathan… I’m sorry,” her hand squeezed his for the last time.

“Miranda!” he screamed, shaking her. “Wake up!” Blood poured out of her neck, earning gasps from the warring packs.

“Is that really her?” a voice chimed, causing Carson’s head to snap towards the direction. There stood Amy, mud and blood on her clothing. He felt a growl come up his throat at the thought of someone laying their hands or paws. She glided past Carson, not giving him a single glance, and walked over to Miranda. “Impossible.”

“It was very much possible,”  Blake chuckled darkly as he shifted along with his father.

“Along with our help,” a familiar voice spoke out.

With wide eyes, Amy looked at him. His violet eyes looked at her darkly as the breeze blew his blond hair away from his face. “Well hello there, Amelia.”

“Damon, what the hell is this supposed to mean?” She hissed as she stood up and looked at him with a harsh glare. Carson growled, not liking their proximity.

“I came to take what’s rightfully mine. I mean, seriously Amelia… I gave you more than enough time to dump that silly little puppy of yours,” he laughed lightly, snapping his fingers.

Carson sprinted towards them, but was sent flying back to the other side. More men emerged from the trees, baring their fangs. The disgusting scent of dead animals hit their noses.

What’s going on?’ Blaze asked Carson frantically.

‘Your damn father and brother were working with Vampyres all along!’ Carson snarled as he tried to charge towards them.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you. My men can take down both the Luna and Solaris. What did my father tell you about the pathetic quarrel of yours? Look at your fighters! They’re all wounded or weakened because of this little war of yours. Come with me, Amelia. I promise that your pack will live after this day. If not, then prepare to witness your pack and mate’s demise. Either way, there’s no escaping me. We can do the easy way or the ha-“

“I’ll come with you,” she whispered.

“Wow, I didn’t think it’d be that easy."

“Amelia! You don’t need to do this! We can fight them off,” Aaden struggled as the black trench coated men held him down.

Please Amy. Don’t leave! I love you,’ Carson begged mentally.

‘I’m sorry,’ she apologized mentally.

“Jonathan, please take good care of the pack while I’m gone.”

“Alpha… You don’t have to do this,” he whispered.

“I don’t want to risk any more of your lives today. Please respect my decisions and obey your temporary Alpha. I will come back. I promise,” Her Alpha voice boomed across the field, making all of the Lunas bow their heads. She stared at Ben and Blake, the evil father and son duo. “As for you two,” with lightning speed, she came rushing to their side and used  her remaining energy on her new found powers.

“AAAHHH!” Blake and Ben screamed in unison as they dropped on the ground, clutching their head.

“You will pay for your betrayal,” her voice so powerful and frightening, cause all of the wolves and Vampyres to step away. Damon looked at her with pride in his eyes. Her hands trembled as she placed them above their writhing bodies. “Goodbye,” she chuckled darkly as her eyes turned black.

Ben and Blake involuntarily shifted and looked at each other murderously. “It’s always been fun watching two wolves fight. You know, father teaching his son the basics. I’ve watched my uncle do that with John. Now, I shall watch it again but this time you two shall demonstrate. Fight,” her voice so cold and stoic commanded as the two wolves lunged at each other. She has clearly gone mad with hatred.

“This is not you. Fight it, Amy. Fight it!” Beth screamed as she looked at her niece. “Please,” she pleaded. Everybody looked in horror as the father and son went neck to neck, trying to kill each other.

“I’m sorry,” her body went limp as her eyes closed. Damon rushed over and picked her up gently.

“Let me take you home,” he whispered, snapping his fingers again. His men surrounded his, guarding him from anyone further attacks from the packs of vicious werewolves.

“My mate,” he softly whispered.

‘She’s mine!’ Carson lunged at the Vampyres. With a flick of his pale hands, Carson was sent flying straight into a tree.

“Pathetic little puppy,” Damon chuckled as he held Amy tightly against him. "Say goodbye to your 'mate'.  We'll be gone. Forever," he spat at the word mate. 

--------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 25---------------------------

Please tell me what you think! :D