Chapter 6: Alpha Amy

Another chapter! :) Thank you for the new fans!

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT. Enjoy. <3

Chapter 6: Alpha Amy

Amy felt a wave of excitement and anxiety wash through her. Being the Alpha was a lot of work. She already knew who ran the perimeter and what day they were assigned to do that task. She knew who were the best fighters and the best trackers. She had everything down for she grew up with them.  Jonathan was going to be her Beta. He was a great fighter but needed to practice on his tracking skills.

At the same time, she’d seen her uncle struggle with his position. He’d have sleepless nights and many treaties to form. He’d seen her make countless treaties with rogues and an important one with the Solaris. Her uncle was a very reasonable and peaceful man. He tried to avoid violence as much as he can.

However, anger was already eating its way into her heart. She despised the Solaris with a passion. Her uncle did nothing but reason with them. They signed a damn treaty to prove that! They broke it and now they’re going to pay. John will be avenged.

Amy felt something wet and sticky on her hands. She looked down and saw that the glass of water had been crushed and was mixed with her own blood. She let the remainder of the broken glass fall. Her hand started to heal quickly.

Aaden watched as the glass fell out of Amy’s grasp. He ordered the maid to clean it up. He was worried about her. Amy was the best choice, but this might not have been the best time to give her the Alpha position. She is full of anger. Who knows what she can or will do! He prayed for her safety and for her human side to tame her wolf side. If her wolf dominates, she will not think things through. It’s a very bad situation to be in, especially when you’re the Alpha.

“I shall clean this up for you, Alpha Amy.” Joan, the maid, said meekly.

“Thank you.” Amy snapped out of her thoughts.

“Would you like me to clean up your wound too? Let me go get the first aid kit.”

“No, no. It’s healed already. Look.” Amy wiped the blood away, only to reveal her flawless hand.

“You sure do heal fast. I’m all done here. Let me know if you need anything.” Joan said as she bowed.

“Yeah, thanks.” Amy looked at her, still not used to having people bowing down.

Aaden knocked on the door and took a small peek inside. She gave him a small smile and waved for him to enter.

“So, how’s the new Alpha doing?” He mused.

“It’s a bit hectic with all the paperwork and things to study. Overall, it’s just so overwhelming.” Amy exclaimed.

“I know but I’m sure you’ll have it all down. I have faith in you. But there’s also something I need to ask you.”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“I need you to always try to think clearly. Never let your wolf take over your body. If it does, who knows what you’ll do. Your wolf will see everyone as a threat and you might even harm those who are close to you.”

“I… I will try.” Amy spoke as she locked eyes with him.

“Thank you. I know you will make a great Alpha. But that does not exclude you from going to school. Young lady, you need to rest now.” Aaden said in a fatherly tone.

“Geez, I was really hoping you wouldn’t say that. I was just about to step out.” Amy grinned.

“Alright, good night Alpha Amy.” Aaden kissed her forehead.

“Good night, uncle.”

Amy went up to her room and dove onto her bed. Right before she fell into a dreamless sleep, her uncle’s words rang in her head over and over. Alpha Amy, this is all real. She is the Alpha now.

--------------------------END OF CHAPTER 6--------------------------

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FAN?

<3