Chapter 8: His Violet Eyes

Thanks for supporting! Here is another chapter. :D  (VIDEO CLIP OF THE ACTUAL SONG IS ADDED ON THE SIDE. )  Enjoy!

Vote, Comment, and Fan? :)

  Chapter 8: His Violet Eyes

Amy listened to the song for about three times before putting her Ipod away. She knew that song by heart. It was one of her all time favorite songs, from one of her all time favorite plays. She looked over at the guy she was partnered with. She didn’t know what the girls saw in him. His body does look tone, but his pale skin clashed with his blond hair.

“All right class, I want absolute silence. Ms. Whitlock and Mr. Bennett, please come up.” The class became quiet. Amy tuned down her sensitive werewolf hearing, annoyed at the girl’s whispers.

Amy walked up to the piano and Damon stood opposite of her. She saw how dark his eyes looked, but she wasn’t close enough to see the real color.

“Shall we begin?” The teacher asked, excitedly.

“Okay.” Amy nodded.

Damon started to sing and almost immediately, Amy got lost in his beautiful voice.

“…I'm here, with you, beside you.  To guard you and to guide you…” The piano kept on playing. Damon snapped his fingers in front of Amy’s face. “Your turn,” he mouthed to her and smiled, knowing the effect his singing had on her.

Amy started to sing as Damon closed his eyes. He has never heard of a voice so pure and so beautiful. He continued his part with his eyes closed. Then came her part again. He knew that she could’ve pulled this song off by herself too. She had the voice of an angel. He opened his eyes in time for their part.

“Share each day with me, each night, each morning…” The teacher closed her eyes, enjoying the way their voices sounded. Their voices just blended in with each other. Neither one overpowered or brought the other down. It was perfection in the making.

Amy and Damon stepped closer to each other. He held out his hand as she intertwined her fingers with his.

“Anywhere you go, let me go too. Love me, that's all I ask of you…” They finished off their song as the whole class gave them a standing ovation.

“Beautiful! That was fantastic!” Ms. M got up and clapped her hands.

Amy opened her eyes to be met by the same familiar eyes. It’s him! But how?

Damon opened his eyes to come face to face with her. Those familiar golden eyes shone brightly against his violet eyes.

“Amelia…” He whispered.

“It can’t be!” She exclaimed. She took her hand from his. He was going to say something but was interrupted by the bell. She gathered all her things and walked away.

“Amelia! Wait up!” He called after her. He was still fast as always, easily catching up to her.

“You’re that boy in my dream! How is this possible?” She looked at him, dumbfounded.

“I told you, I’d find you.” He smiled his breathtaking smile.

“Yeah well, I’m going to be late for class.” She turned on her heels, only to be pulled back against his chest.

“What class? You mean lunch?” He said with humor in his voice. He exhaled his warm breath against her neck.

“I…uh… Need to meet up with someone.” Her voice was filled with anxiousness. Why was he breathing on her? Why was a guy affecting her now?