Chapter 1

Chapter 1

My name is Tess and I'm 18 years old

My 3 best friends are Laura, Asher, and Rachel. I also have a boyfriend named Harry. Harry styles:)

We all live in Nightshade, a town filled with many different people. When I say, different people, I mean people with cool powers. My power is a werewolf along with Harry and Rachel. Asher and Laura are vampires just like their boyfriends the Ross Lynch twins.

Things start to get strange in Nightshade when Allison, one of our friends, goes missing. My friends and I are popular but in a nice way.

Today in School

*Tess's POV*

It felt weird because me and Allison had A- period together and she sat next t me and we'd talk an pass notes but today I was quiet and awkward.

Since she went missing things changed in High school since she went missing, it was more quiet which in high school there's no such thing as quiet.

The bell finally rang after what seemed forever. Asher, Laura and I met up in the hall and started talking bout Allison.

I really wonder if Allison went missing or ran way, Laura said.

Ya a lot of things have changed here and it's just awkward, Asher said.

I know I just hope she's ok and safe, I said.

We then all split up and made our way to our locker's. I opened it getting all my books and binders for B-Period and checked myself quickly in my mirror and then shut it. Harry then walks up and hello and gave me a hug. I talked to him quickly and asked how his day was. He didn't seem like himself but I didn't worry so I gave him a hug and walked away.

Of course I was late as usual but didn't mind or neither did the teacher.

I was then taking notes then thinking about something. Something that clouded up my whole entire head.

Why was Harry acting so strange today when we were taking at my locker. Was something wrong with our relationship?

Was he going to break up with me?

So much things were going through my head.

The teacher noticed and said for me to continue writing down the notes .

But I can't with all this going through my head so I ask to go to the bathroom for like a get out if jail card. She says, yes so I literally run out of class and go to the bathroom an look at myself in the mirror and then the bell rung I go back to class.

The teacher comes up to mean and ask if everything was ok. I say yes and grab my books an rush to my locker hoping to see harry. Luckily he was and I asked him what was wrong.

*Harry's POV:

Tess looked worried and upset so I asked, "What's wrong Tess?"

She looks at me and says because of me.

I don't know what I could've done. She says because I looked so nervous and worried but then I remember and get worried.

*Tess's POV:

Harry looks worried and says nothing's wrong but I know him.

I can see right through his eyes and can tell something was wrong and he's hiding it from me an I'm going I find out.