HORRIBLE PASTS AND A NEW LIFE

My life was uneventful at age 10 until the night came that changed my entired life.

Halloween 2008

My friend Sammi and I (my names Emma) were getting ready to go trick-or-treating downtown because our friends said that they give out the best candy. We were ninjas, she was a pink ninja and i was a purple ninja. We left around 4 o-clock pm because we had to walk downtown, as our parents were working tonight. As we were walking downtown a black van was what looked and sounded like it was following us (as I think about it now). At the time we thought nothing of it, but as we progressed downtown he didnt turn down any of the local streets we passed. Sammi asked me to stop because her shoe was untied and the black van pulled up. We assumed they were lost when they rolled down their window and asked for directions. when the window was rolled down all the way we saw a man in the drivers seat and a woman in the passanger seat. The man which looked like he was in his early 20's was wearing a black ski mask and the woman all black as well.They asked us wear the nearest gas station was and we told him down the street by the local coffie shop. They asked if we could show them and after we said no the women jumped out of the car and grabbed Sammi by the wrist and me by the back of my shirt. Then i blacked out.......