chapter 3

After dialing 911, down the street at a payphone, the police and ambulance arrived and took Sammi's limp, black, blue, and motionless body to the ambulance and told me to get in the back of the ambulance and sit in a seat because they were going to take me to the hospital with Sammi to check me out. While in the ambulance they asked what had happened and i told them everything i knew. Once at the hospital i was taken to a room where they said i was going to stay the night in until morning. I asked where Sammi's parents were but they didnt tell me they only said they had called our parents and mine were on the way. i started to cry once i saw my mom and dad. They started to cry as well.They said they would take me home as soon as possible. The chief police man came in and asked me everything i saw heard or remember from earlier that previous night. I was startled i had no idea it was the next day i thought it was still the same day. I answered all his questioned and described the man and woman. I guess it was around 7 o-clock pm when Sammi's mom and dad came in crying their eyes out. I told them i was sorry, and told them Sami fought for her life. They left around 9 o-clock pm. My parents atayed in the waiting room all night waiting for me.