Chapter 9

"WAKE UP!", i swear those were the first 2 words to ever come out of my mothers mouth!

ok so its like 7am im getting ready for school super excited to see my friends, then it hits me...... new school. oh isnt ,my life great? i mumble at the kitchen table while eating captain "oops all berry's captain crunch". my mom asked what i said and i said ohhhhhh nothing its just that starting a new school is soooooooo exciting, new friends new enimes. of corse i diddnt say that but you can bet i wanted to, instead i said, can you pass the O.J.?

so i get to E.F. Elementary school and find all these perfect looking girls looking at me like im some kind of mutant freak. i must admit i felt like a mutant freak but i swear to god i diddnt look like one!

as i take my seat i come to relize i picked to total oposite side i wanted to sit oni picked a seat on the side with all the guy as the girls were on the other side. LUCKY ME!

if that didnt make me stand out enough i was like super short. 2nd quarter was alot better i had "friends" later to discover things i really didnt want to know bout them and a crush on this guy i really wish id never had a crush on,(ill get to that later).

now that i think of it i really only had one true friend that never ever was mean to me ever and never got mad at me for anything, Kassie! of corse she filled me in on my crush saying a bunch of stuff bout him like hes dated like 6 girls and that i wouldnt be the first girl thats gonna get her heat broken by him and i most deffenatly wont be the last. being the typical me that didnt listen when break came around and we talked alot cause me sat by each other when he asked me out i said yes because i thought maybe this time it would be different. when i started jr. high we were togather until the end of 2nd quarted when he dupped me for this chick that was kinda mean sometimes to alot of people. i was heart broken at wished i would have listened to Kassie. since she went to a different jr. high i had my best friend from wolfman elementarry allysia to comfort me and help me realize he really wasnt worth it at all.