Love Sick Melody (Black Veil Brides)

A/N: Another Andy Biersack love story. But not like RLS. It was suppose to be Jake, but then I realized it should be Andy because I know about him best. And I'm planning on starting an Ashley Purdy one, I have the title and cover and everything. So those will come out sooner or later. But for right now, I'm gonna stick with Andy. Hope you guys like it!

This is dedicated to this person because she was the first vote of this story. She deserves it :D

--å Lø√e SiçK Melø∂¥--

"Shoot!" I screamed in agony at the coffee that had spilled on my wrist. It didn't surprise me that it had fell on me. I was hungry, tired, and late for work. I quickly ran my hand under cold water, I wan't sure it it was good or not for a burn, but if it relieved my pain, then I was all for it. The whole time I was thinking what an idiot I was for not setting my alarm clock for the morning.

So basically, today hadn't been a good day for me, and it was morning.

I swiftly put on my clothes. Cursing when I looked in the mirror, finding that my hair was still a mess. My hair was straight, but was in tangles, which fell carelessly down my flustered face. I was moments away from cutting my hair from frustration. Instead, I snatched a pony tail from my bag, and gathered the hair that fell halfway down my back. Annoyed, I grabbed a comb and brushed it down.

With my purse a hand, and keys in the other, I made my way out the door, slamming it shut after me. I didn't even bother putting my seat belt on. Instead I was too focused on putting the key in the ignition and starting it. When I accomplished that, I turned the radio on, happy to find Don't Fear The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult was playing. I sang along to it.

When I finally seen a glimpse of the bar, I smiled. The bar was like my home. I didn't drink a lot, but it was the people who surrounded me who made me feel like I belonged, so basically, it was the best job ever. I was the bartender, but I was respected. That was good enough.

Diana stood there the minute I walked through the door, tapping her foot, looking disappointed. I was never usually late, so having the 'look' was new to me, but Diana was like my mother, since my real mother had not failed to disappoint me.

"Jo? Why are you late?" Diana asked sternly.

I gave a sweet smile and said sorry, as if to make up for it. "I forgot to set my alarm clock last night."

Diana was the motherly type, though she didn't have any kids. "Don't let it happen next time, kiddo," she said sternly, mussing up my hair, which I didn't mind.

I climbed over the counter and smiled at her. "I'm ready to work, now," I said, wrapping the little black apron around my waist. I guess I was a little young to be behind the counter, but Diana gained custody of me when I was fifteen. I'm nineteen now. She owned the bar, I ran behind the counter.

A guy, who looked like a truck driver, sat up at the stool and nodded at me. "One beer please." As I went to retrieve, Diana made conversation with him, and he explained how he came from California to Kansas.

"What's California like?" I asked curiously, while preparing his drink. I've never really ever been out of Kansas, before. But the idea of traveling always sounds fun. All my life I've been in the same small town. And as much as I love the bar, I'd like to go to places like California.

"Well," he started, "it's definitely not Kansas."

I snorted, "Way to be detailed."

"Jo, honey, do me a favor and go down to the basement and bring up the kerosene heater? It's starting to get a little chilly in here don't you think?" Diana asked with a bit of a southern accent hint to her voice. I didn't have an accent in my voice, but most people around here didn't. Diana was from Georgia, and moved down here after my mother had passed away.