A Rebel Yell

Alright, no distractions, just writing. By the way, you guy want a good fan fiction, read one with KrazieKenzie i hope I spelled that right, because I am not going to spell check. Just write. I writing this during study hall so while I could be doing homework I'm doing this.

––å Lø√e SiçK Melø∂¥––

"Before you slur into," I sang in a not so quiet voice, "unconsciousness, I'd like to have another kiss..." I heard the song plenty times before, but it seemed to me the only line that I could memorize was the first line. I didn't listen to The Doors a lot, but The Crystal Ship was a good song. I hummed the rest, saying a couple of words that I recognized. 

I heard a knock behind me, and my door shutting. "You know?" I Ian asked. "If you knew how that song goes that wouldn't have been that bad."

I shifted, laying one hand on my waist. "I was just singing, Ian. It's not like I'm about to try out for American Idol," I replied, opening a bag of Sunchips and shoving them in my mouth. Ian use to make fun of how unlady like I was. He never made jokes like that anymore. Well nothing about how childish I am. 

"MMh! Did you finish packing?!" I asked Ian loudly, grabbing a bag of Dum-Dum suckers and stuffing them in the book bag I had brought. I have a real sweet tooth, so I practically had consumed every possible candy out there. So it is necessary to bring candy.

Ian nodded. "Well, I wanted to make sure I'll make it so I packed right away. It's in the car right now." He crossed his arms and smiled as I brought out a pack of sixteen Hersey's Candy Bars and stuffed it in my backpack. He gestured that he wanted one, and I glared at him. It was my candy, bought with my money.

Instead I gave him an extra one that I kept in my drawer. I am a true freak of nature. 

"So, anyways. Ian will be here in about three hours to pick us up," I continued. "I was going to call you, but your already here. And packed." I looked up and scowled after I noticed again that he was like two feet taller than me. I wasn't that short, but he didn't have to be so tall. 

It was fair.

"Seriously?" Ian had rummaged through my bag and found my stash. "How much candy do you need? This is enough to last you a lifetime."

I snorted. "More like a month." 

Rolling his eyes, he tossed the bag aside. "So, did you finish packing?"

"Yep, didn't you see the bags by the door? They weren't that hard to miss." I didn't pack a lot with me but it was enough. Probably about eight t-shirts and the same amount of jeans. I'd probably end up buying more with the money I had earned by working at the bar, anyways.

"Yeah, just wondering if you were finished." 

"Can you believe we are doing this?" I asked curiously.

"Me, sure. You, not really. I doubt you even listen to my type of music. You listen to all that classic rock, which I approve of by the way. Its just that I can't see you at a concert, well, these kinds of concerts anyways."

"Well, it's new, right?" I countered. "Who knows, maybe I'll like it."

"Maybe," was all he said.

I tried to throw the wrapper of the candy bar that I was just eating in the garbage, instead, it landed about the feet away. I scowled.

 "Talent," Ian joked.

"Shut up."

––å Lø√e SiçK Melø∂¥––

Three hours later, my legs were sprawled over Ian's. The wait was taking a little longer than I thought. To pass time, we watched Titanic because it happened to be on HBO lately. 

"It takes like, thirty minutes for them to die?!" I exclaimed, covering my eyes.  "I don't want to watch this!" 

Luckily, there was a knock on my apartment door. "Is it three already?! Huh, time does go fast when you are having fun." 

Ian yawned. "It took forever, I thought. Not that your boring, the movie was."

"Titanic is a great movie!" I yelled at him, getting up from off of him and walking to answer the door. "Great movie!" I yelled back for emphasis.

When I opened the door, I was expecting Conrad. It wasn't. Instead, I was surprised to meet blue eyes. I was probably freaking him out, staring, but I couldn't help it. He was hot! My thoughts usually didn't occur around this, but when he is makeup less, I'm pretty sure every girl in the world would want him.

I recognized his blue eyes from when we met at the bar. His hair was shorter, but I have to say. I like him like this. He's so pretty!

Then it occurred to me, I didn't know his name...

He smiled at me then, and I didn't know what to do, but I'm pretty sure I just nodded. 

"You probably don't remember me, my name is Andy...?" he broke off.  Andy....? Last name please? I realized he wasn't looking at me, but behind me. I checked to see what landscape was behind me this time and realized that it was Ian. 

"Ian!" I cried at all the candy that had fell out of my bag. "Did you not see it was unzipped?! All my candy!" 

Ian rubbed the back of his head, and looked down at the candy. "I didn't realize you packed so much." Maybe I did go a little overboard on the candy, but I can't live without it. Ian sighed, "I'll pick it up."

Meanwhile Andy's eyes were wide, eyebrows raised. "Is that all you packed?" 

I scoffed. "Of course not. The other one has my clothes in it."

He shook his head, but didn't say anything or add a comment.

"Well, anyways," he continued, "since Conrad was too infactuated with his girlfriend, I am your guide, which is weird because I'm his boss but he insisted. So your friend... Ian and you, will be with me for the next few days. Ashley might want to be around you though... Jo? Is that your name? Yes? Great! So are we all set? It's going to be a long tour." I eyed me up and down. "Not that I mind."

Now, I could sit here like and idiot, and wonder what he meant by that, or I could bring my bags to the car. 

I chose the car.

––å Lø√e SiçK Melø∂¥––

This probably won't be as long as I wish it were to be. And I am a terrible uploader. I know that now.