World on Fire

Most of you must hate me by now, and for that I am sooooooo sorry, im a lazy, lazy person. Hopefully you all don't hate me? I still love BVB, it is just that I've been so caught up in everything else too. It's a beautiful world out there.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy this chapter :D Doing this 'cause it was Austin Carlile's Birthday the other day! Whoo!

"I guess you don't have bad music," I murmered to Andy as I studied his ipod. There were a few bands that I've never heard of, for instance, Avenged Sevenfold. But I did recogonize KISS and Motely Crue, who's songs also were in my ipod. 

"Is all you listen to is old music? Not that it's bad. Just the stuff like the Beatles and whatsoever," asked Andy, eyeing the Blondie t-shirt I was wearing. I pushed my blonde hair in front of it, uncomfortable of his stare.

"I guess I mostly like classic rock music," I said, shrugging. "I like Mayday Parade, not there slow songs though. I also like Of Mice & Men." 

He nodded, recognizing the bands I had just stated. He plopped down on the arm of the reclining chair I was sitting on and snatched my ipod which had been in my pocket. I scowled at him and said something about personal space, but he patently ignored it. 

"The Cars... Bob Dylan... Blondie..." He muttered as he scrolled down my music list. "I don't see no Mayday Parade on here." 

"I said I liked them, not listen to them." 

"But you have to listen to them to like them."

I scowled at him, which I seem to do often now. "Shut up." 

He didn't say anything for the next few minutes, but he was smirking in an irritating way, as if he had the upperhand, and continued to scroll down my music. Whatever. I rolled my eyes. 

"Can you hand me that chocolate bar?" I asked Jake as he went through my candy collection that I was proud of. I wasn't really up for sharing but he gave me three dollars, enough to buy me more candy bars. The money now lies in my bra incase of emergencies.

Jake looked at me with wide eyes. "Which one? There are about twenty thousand other candy bars in here. And most of them have chocolate."

"I want the Godiva chocolate balls. The chocolate ones, I'm no in the mood for white chocolate," I demanded. He rolled his eyes and threw the chocolate balls over. I squealed in happiness. Jake stared at me as if I belonged in a mental asylum. "Hey, do you know how much these cost? Ten dollars for like ten chocolate balls. ," I defended myself. I unwrapped on and took at bite. "But thier sooooo good."

"Can I have a chocolate bar?!" an excited voice asked.

I smiled at CC. "Of course not. Unless you pay me three dollars..."

"Cheap bitch," he joked.

"Just get a candy bar," I said, scowling. He reluctantly handed over the money, I stuffed it in my bra, ignoring the look I was getting from him. Holding out my hand, I said, "It was nice doing business with you."

He mumbled something that couldn't quite clearly, and ignored my hand. Jake handed him a Hersey bar and he left the room.

"Are you going to pick a candy bar soon?" I asked Jake.

"But there are so many choices," he cooed. 

Sighing I brought out the nintindo DS I brought, and silently thanked myself for bringing it in for times like these. It was there for more than what most people were. I smiled when the Mario Kart theme song began playing.

I need a life.

An: I'm really not proud of this story. I don't know why, I just don't think it's good. Sorry about the short update. I'm in studyhall.