Chapter 3: Lacrosse & Love

School had finished and I was ready for Lacrosse practice. I had most of my gear on all I was missing was my gloves, my arm guards and helmet, as I walked across the field. I was early for practice, I liked being early it's better than being late. I placed my lacrosse bag on a seat in the stands, I sat down and got the rest of the gear out of my bag.

I put my arm guards on as I saw all the boys walking across the field. My eyes stayed on Isaac, 'his cute smile, his laugh, I really love him... I have to tell him..after practice' I thought. All the boys chucked their bags on the ground, I got up and we all walked to coach who was standing on the side line.

"Ok, McCall your in goal, Lahey your Defender & Stringer your at the start of the line! The rest of you line up behind her!" he yelled and we all took our places. I looked at Isaac then Scott thinking of how to get around them. Coach blew his whistle & I ran as fast as I could towards Isaac. As I got closer to him, he runs at me but I'm to fast, I dodge around him and fling the stick to throw the ball. The ball went into the net and everyone looked surprised even coach, I just silently giggled and went to the back of the line.

It had been an hour and a half since we started practice and now it's over. I got changed in the girls locker room. As I left the school someone taped me on the shoulder, it was Isaac. "Oh hey Isaac" I said, "Hey um how did you do that?" He asked. "Do what?" I asked with a smirk on my face, "I mean how did you get past me then score with Scott in goals? no one can get past me or Scott" he looked amazed. "I don't know it was just natural" I smiled, 'I've always had good skills' I though.

"You sure your not a werewolf?" he asked, I laughed "Yes I'm sure" I replied. "Hey Isaac can I tell you something?" I blushed. "Yes of course" he looked concerned but happy. "I.. I love you Isaac I have since the day I laid my eyes on you" I looked away but my face was turned back and he kissed me. We broke apart "I love you too" he said, smiling.

I said goodbye to Isaac and started walking home and it was going to be dark soon so I walked a bit faster than normal. All I could think of is that 'Isaac & I are dating, oh my werewolf!' I was so happy.