Chapter 1: Wake up call!

Alysha POV

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. It's 7:00am on a Monday morning, the sun lights up my room. There was a knock on my door bringing me out of deep thought, "Come in" I say. The door opened and Chris Argent walked in "Alysha it's time to get up & ready for school" Chris smiled. "yeah ok" I run my hands through my short hair. "I'll see you downstairs" Chris shut the door & left.

I stretched & yawned at the same time. I jumped of the bed and walked over to my wardrobe to pick my outfit for the first day back at school. I grabbed a red t-shirt with a wolf on it, Dark blue skinny jeans, my denim short sleeve hoodie & black converses. I was changed in a flash, I looked in the mirror on my wardrobe, ruffled my hair & put my maroon Beckon Hills Snapback cap on. "Perfect" I said as I walked out of my room & I slid down the staircase railing, landing on my feet at the bottom of the stairs.

"Alysha, how many times do I have to tell you not to slide down the rails?!" Chris looked serious at me as I entered the kitchen "sorry, but I lost count" I giggled. I heard someone behind me come into the kitchen, it was Allison, she smiled as she saw us "Morning" she said. "Morning" Chris & I said at the same time. I got my cereal and started eating, Allison was doing the same. "I'll drive you two to school, today" Chris looked at Allison then looked at me. "Ok" Allison responded, I just nodded. We packed our school bags and went into the garage. I hopped into the back seat of Chris's red SUV, Allison hopped into the passenger side & Chris in the drivers seat. 'Off to school, kill me now' I thought.

On the way to school I thought of how I came to be here. 'Well, my name is Alysha Stringer but my friends call me Ash, I'm 18, I lost my parents when I was 12 I never really knew them all that well since there were always working or not at home, there was no family time either. I basically looked after myself from as long as i can remember. Chris, his wife Victoria & Allison took me in and they have been looking after me for 6yrs now, his wife died last year after being bitten by a werewolf.

I'm human, I know all about the Hunters and Werewolves, I know Scott, Derek & Isaac are werewolves. Stiles is human, Lydia is a Banshee & Allison is a Hunter, they are all my friends. During the 6yrs I got to know Derek more, we hung out in his apartment, when he's not freaking out teenagers or hurting people, he's like a brother to me.

Allison's voice pulled me from my thoughts. "Alysha, you ready for school?" she looked at me in the revision mirror. "As ready as I'll ever be" I looked out the window of the car. 'Gotta love school in Beacon Hills where everything goes wrong'