Chapter 2: School is Boring

Chris pulled up in front of the school. Allison & I went to open our doors but they were locked. "Chris, let us out please" I said as he looked at the school then looked at Allison and me. He unlocks the doors, "Be careful!" Chris said, as Allison got out of the car. "We always do" I say, with a smile as I hopped out of the car & joined Allison as we waved to Chris. We walked into the school, people were everywhere rushing about or just cruising through the halls. Then we saw the boys, Scott, Stiles & Isaac, I have a crush on Isaac but I'm to scared to tell him.

Allison hugged Scott and I just stood there & watched. "Hey Guys" I said, making Allison & Scott break apart from each other. "Hey" Isaac, Stiles & Scott said, "how has everyone been?" Allison asked. "Good" Scott replied, looking at Allison. "great!" Stiles said sarcastically, Isaac was silent & he was looking at me. The school bell rang "I'll catch you guys at lunch" I walked to my locker, got out my English book & headed to class.

English is so boring, I have Isaac & Stiles in my class but I sit away from them, I'm weird like that. Time seamed to fly as it was lunch time already, I got my food & sat at a empty table. I was looking down at the food tray as I started eating, then someone sat at the table with me, it was Isaac. "Hey Ash" he said as he placed his tray on the table, "Hi...Isaac" I nervously said.

I always got nervous around Isaac when we were alone, maybe it because I like him. "Ash, you ok?" he put some food in his mouth, "Yeah I'm fine" I continued eating. "You lied" he smiled at me, I laughed a bit knowing he used his werewolf hearing to tell that I was lying. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked, looking at me. "Um... Do you really want to know?" I asked in a shy voice as I finished my lunch. "Yes" he smiled, I took a deep breath "I.." I stopped talking when the rest of the group sat at the table with us. "What you two talking about?" Lydia asked.

I stayed silent, "Nothing" Isaac answered looking at me. I immediately got up and walked away from the group. I was at my locker grabbing my PE book, when I shut the locker Isaac was leaning against the locker next to mine. "Holy crap, Isaac don't scare me like that!" I jumped. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" he laughed, the bell rang & I went to PE, it's a fun subject when Coach Finstock is picking on Stiles & Scott, it makes me laugh.

"Ok you hormonal teenagers, we are doing the rock wall again & no whining!" the coach yelled. "If any of you sooks don't want to do it, then you'll be writing lines, ok!" he looked around the the class. "Yes Coach!" everyone yelled, "Good, now lets start with... Argent and McCall!" he pointed. Scott & Allison were half way up the wall, when Allison kicked Scott off the wall & he fell to the bottom onto the mat. We all laughed, "Is it to hard for you McCall!" Coach laughed.

The whole class had climbed the wall except Isaac & myself. I looked at Isaac & he looked at me, I started to blush so I looked away with a smile on my face. "Stringer, Lahey, your up!" Coach Finstock yelled. Isaac & I put the harnesses on and started to climb. "Do you need me to slow down for you, Isaac" I teased & continued climbing the wall. "Nope" he said from above me. 'How did he get ahead of me... ah Werewolf stupid' I thought.

We reached the top & slowly fell down the wall. Once we reached the bottom we unclipped the harnesses and joined the class. "Ok that's all for today, don't forget lacrosse training this afternoon boys &... girl" Coach said as we walked towards the doors. "Ok coach!" the boys & I yelled. (Yeah I play lacrosse with the boys, I'm the only girl but I play rough).