Red Thread Of Fate

Tony's P.O.V.

Everything about her was great, her smile, her voice, the way she naturally is.

We made it to the venue and by that time, Anna was tired. She was as red as her hair and I couldn't help but observe her, the way she tries to hide her emotions, but yet seem so stable.

"Well, off to the stage!!" she held my hand and led us through the crowd, avoiding fan girl contact. She was slick, almost a pro at this as a matter of fact.

We made if just in time for Of Mice's set, all the guys were getting prepped up for the show and called Anna over, she walked to them and was engulfed by five men with tattoos. The way her hair stood out was just amazing, how it flowed in the wind, and how she got along with absolutely everyone. Well almost, she mentioned how Alan's girlfriend was always bugging her and threatening her, but she didn't do anything. Either way, I'll make my girlfriend happy, I won't pressure her to do anything. I gave her a last smile and hugged her before I went back to PTV's bus.

Anna's P.O.V.

Alan so plastered a fake smile, I didn't care though, he lost. I have Tony and I don't need anymore than that. Before the guys went to the stage, Shay noticed me and Tony and gave me the look. I stuck my tongue out and wished him good luck.

~~~~~~ 2 hours later ~~~~~~

"Tell meeeeeee!" Shay had been bugging me about Tony the whole afternoon and wouldn't let it go. I smirked and went to the bunks.

"TELL ME RHIANNA ROMERO OR I WILL HIT YOU WITH YOUR UKE!" I put my hand in my shirt and pulled it out, middle finger sticking out and smiled. He slapped my hand away and threw himself into the bunk Christian and I shared and poked my side. I sighed and layed down, facing him, face in my hands and smiled. He leaned against the wall. "I'm listeninggggggg." He put his hands under his chin and fluttered his blue eyes. I raised an eyebrow and broke into laughter.

"Well, we kinda met at the party two days ago, I wasn't feelin it, not really in the party mood so I went outside and I saw someone sitting alone, yadda yadda. We eventually agreed to see each other the next day and we did, we went places, did things, and made it official!!" I winked and gave him a thumbs up. He threw himself on me and awwwwwhed for about three minutes.

"Hugging without me hurts my insides ya know." Christian frowned and pulled his beanie down over his face. I rolled my eyes and pulled him in the bunk and hugged him.

"Better?"

"Much." He flashed his pearly white smile and his blue eyes shone. After catching up on our day, we all ate and played Ninja Storm, and may I say, I kicked ass! We eventually got tired and headed to the bunks. Tino, Austin, Phil, Alan, the ladies, and the other bands partied. We on the other hand, decided to stay behind. I checked my phone and saw I had 4 messages, All from Tony.

Perry:

HEY I C U just kidding Jaime keeps throwing peanuts at us.

Answer me Anna, I'm being hurt with peanuts

YO

You suck haha well I'll see you tomorrow, night Anna <3

I replied and drifted off to a sleep I've been longing.

Tony's P.O.V.

Habanero:

Shut up, Perry you suck major butt. Hey I had a great day today, thanks!! I'll see ya tomorrow, love ya man!

I locked my phone and laid down with my hands behind my head and looked at the ceiling, I was alone in the bus since everyone was out. I smiled, I got lucky this tour. Sure girls are always hitting on me and frankly I hit back. It's different this time, Anna is someone special. She's different.

She came into my life and by fuck, I'm going to keep her in it, girlfriend or not, she's still an amazing friend.

Alan's P.O.V.

"C'mon babe, let's goooo!" Maddie was pulling at my arm and I was already annoyed as fuck.

"No, I'll stay, you can go. We're here to have fun, just go find a lady friend." I tried sounding as nice as possible but it was pretty hard. My mind has been on Rhianna the whole day. Why Tony? Sure he's good looking but I thought we were going to hit it off. And why did I even bring Maddie.

"Babe c'mon, please?!" I about had it now, I exploded.

"Jeez no! Fuck off already, you're seriously annoying the shit out of me, it's not like I don't know you've cheated on me, just leave me alone and get your shit off our bus when you go back!" I stormed out of ATL's bus and sat on the curb outside and grabbed my hair and phone, I was going to text Anna, asleep or not I'll tell her I love her. Taken or not I'll still do it.

"Yo man!" Tino came out of the bus and brought me a beer.

"Thanks." I popped it open and sipped it. Usually I'd enjoy this but not today.

"What went on back there?" He sat next to me. He must've saw what happened.

"I don't know man I'm just mad because Anna is with Tony you know? Ever since I met her back at the coffee shop, she's clicked. I'm not feeling it with Maddie neither." He sighed and nodded his head. He knew how I felt.

After about 20 minutes I texted Anna. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad. But she had to know. She came into our lives for a reason. She was the red thread of fate. I need her.

A/N

Yeeeee man I rlly had felt it in this chapter, yay povs too!!! I hope y'all liked it and stuff. I have a bad case of the flu so HEY ho I did it I updated while dying!! It's okay tho bc my boyf tristan brought me food :-) Ok later skaters!!!

-rin