Don't Call Me Tomato!!

Day 1 of tour.

"... I don't know man, it's just so hard, giving her up like that!"

"Then don't give her up! You love her don't you?"

I sighed at those words. After all, it is true. Wait you don't think I'm talking about Alan and Maddie, right? Oh no, after last night's incident, I decided to avoid them both. I'm planning to dye my hair a different color. I consider my hair a big part of me!

"Well hey, what if we start off with something crazy? Like a bright color! You're going to regret not doing it, and you can't live your life with regrets!!!" I cringed a bit at Christian's yelling, but that's what I love about him, he's 5'6" and full of energy and happiness!

I eventually gave in and decided to go change and bumped into Austin.

"Well well, Isn't little miss Anna in a hurry today?" He smiled on looked down at me. I smiled, went on my tip-toes and ruffled his hair.

"I'm dyeing my hair today, and we wanna head out before y'all go on so we can come back and watch you!" He gave me a pat on the back and wished me luck. Austin along with everyone else but Shay and Christian walked out. They waited in the back lounge while I made my way to the "Junk Bunk" and picked out an outfit. I grabbed a Pink Floyd shirt, a pair of black short shorts, and a pair torn black vans. I threw my hair in a ponytail, since I was going to get it done anyways, and put on mascara.

"Ready boys?" They both looked up and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~after~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah."

"Wow." Shay and Christian were dumbfounded. I felt a twisting knot in my stomach, what if they didn't like it? I walked to the mirror over the black sink and looked at myself for the first time. I now had flaming, long, red hair with a clip holding my fringe to the side. I no longer had the normal brown hair I once did. I smiled and turned back to Christian and Shayley who were now smiling and jumping.

"My best friend is an Apple!!" Christian patted my head and I punched his arm. He hid behind Shayley and stuck his tongue out at me. I waved my fist at him. I smiled then looked at Shay. He walked up to me and engulfed me in a hug. He rested his chin on my red hair and spoke.

"I'm calling you the red hot habanero now." I chuckled and I snaked my arms around his waist.

"And I'm going to write you a strongly worded letter if you do." I said into his chest. I pulled away and cupped my hand around his cheek.

"Watch it Bourget, no smart remarks about my hair." I giggled and we all headed back to the venue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THANK YOU SAN FRAN!!" Austin yelled into the Mic. I stood on the side stage while Maddie stood on the other. All she did was spend time on her phone or constantly stare at Alan's ass, which kind of bugged me. The crowd roared and a few bras, bottles, and other things went flying into the crowd. The guys soon came over to me and simply kept touching my hair with their sweaty hands, and apparently, Shay told them about calling me "Red Hot Habanero" and that had stuck on. Every one except Alan was there, of course Maddie dragged him away.

"Well red hot habanero, there's a party at Pierce The Veil's bus if you and Christian wanna go." And is if on cue, Christian comes around the corner with a Monster in one hand and an ice cream in the other. "Why, me and Anna would love to go to the party!" I smiled and nodded my head. I smiled at the thought of meeting Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime. But I really wanted to meet Tony, I saw him earlier today. I looked at him and he looked into my eyes, but he turned away, as if he was scared. Something told me I needed to know more about him.

Me and Christian walked to the bus along with Maddie far, and I mean far behind us. It was better that way. The guys were back at their tent doing M&G's for the fans, which gave Maddie the advantage of acting like a total doodoo head as Christian calls it. I decided to change into pants, just in case. I pulled out a pair of light blue skinnies and made my way to the bathroom. And as if by chance, I bumped into Maddie... AGAIN.

"Bitch..." I stopped dead in my tracks and stood there.

"What?" I gripped tightly on my pants in hand and waited.

"You heard me you fucking tomato. Who's idea was it to dye your hair that color, really it doesn't go with you whatsoever." By that time, my fist were clenched so hard I swear if it was any harder it would've made my fingers snap. I was on the verge of lunging at her, ripping her hair out, and pinning her to the ground, but I really like Alan, and if I get him on my bad side, well then, there goes my love life. I sighed and shut the door. I slid down on the floor and let the tears slowly pour out. But in that instant I wiped my tears away with my pants and changed. I wasn't going to let that get to me. I stared at myself in the mirror and I was happy with my appearance. So where all the guys, so fuck her. I'm not here to please anyone. I opened the door and bumped into Christian. Way to be clumsy, you habanero.

"The guys texted, they're already at PTV's bus, let's go?" I smiled and agreed. By now Maddie was gone and i was relieved. Me and Christian made our way to the bus and waited for the door to be opened.

"Hey, don't worry about Maddie" I turned to face Christian and he smiled Innocently "Yeah, I heard the convo, don't listen to her! You look beyond beautiful, and if Alan likes Maddie more than you, then that's his loss." I felt my eyes water up and I hugged him. I didn't want to let go of this hug me and Christian shared, I felt so safe with him, just like how I feel with Shayley. I smirked at him and the door to the bus opened. "Hey! You must be Rhianna and Christian! Austin and Shayley have been bragging about how awesome you guys are! Haha come in, come in!" I felt my cheeks get hot, it was Vic Fuentes. THE Vic. I smiled and greeted him back, soon me and Christian walked up the three stairs and headed into the bus. I suggested Christian go around and meet new people, since we are all in this together. Every one was here, ATL, SWS, MMF, ADTR, and so many others.

I made my way to find Shayley, since I didn't really know anyone and Christian was making friends somewhere. I went around and about and couldn't find him, neither Tino, Austin, or Phil knew where he was. I sighed and headed outside for fresh air. I didn't want to run into any unwanted encounters. Ahem. Maddie.

I shut the door behind me and saw a man, sitting alone on the benches not too far from here. The moonlight shone on him, I was able to make out his tattoos, he was wearing a hoodie with the sleeves rolled up and had stretched ears. His hair is somewhat like Christian's in a way. He had a soda can on the table next to him. I was startled by this, there's a party going on inside, and this person is sitting out alone here. I walked to him and decided to accompany this stranger.

"Nice night, isn't it?" He jumped and turned around to face me, a light smile swept his face. Tony Perry.

"Yeah, it's quite peaceful." He scooted over and patted the space next to him. I blushed and sat next to him.

"You must be Anna, right?" My eyes went big and and I nodded my head. I couldn't believe he knew me. "Yeah, I know, I'm Tony." Iturned to face him and laughed. "Yeah I know, I love your tattoos by the way!" He laughed and looked at his tattoos.

"Thanks!.. so uh hey, since we're alone wanna go for a walk? I promise I'm not a serial killer!" I laughed and grabbed his hands and intertwined them with mine. "Perry, you're adorable." His hands tightened their grip on mine and my cheeks turned as red as my hair. I mean Alan has Maddie, and I can't mope around waiting for someone that might never be mine. And Tony really seemed like a genuine guy. I might have just met him, but there was a spark, one I couldn't explain. We then got up and walked to go explore the wilderness. This could be a new beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oohhh Tony and Rhianna getting to know each other. dun dun. It might be TonyxRhianna for a while, we'll see how it goes. wahooooo. On the right is how Rhianna's hair would look like ((credit to cosplayer sayurisinichi she's amazing and is really beautiful check her out)) okay until next time!!

-rin