The Red Hot Habanero

Me and Tony walked into the wilderness. We spoke of our families, music that we like, our lives, and love lives. I texted Christian saying that I was out with Tony and to tell omam that I'm with him. He replied with "Alan seemed pretty pissed when we told him." Why does he care, you ask? I asked the very same question myself.

"... and that's kind of why I'm trying to stay away from Alan." I sighed. Tony looked at me with sad eyes. I smiled and cupped his left cheek. He grabbed my hand and held it there. I couldn't stop smiling, it was just great, for once maybe this guy did like me. I shyed away and looked at the moon. I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned around and looked at Tony.

"Your hair does suit your nickname red hot habanero." I felt as if a million butterflies broke out of their cage in my stomach. He came up to me and hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my head. I hugged him back and buried my face in his chest, he was so warm and I was so cold, it felt good to have him warm me up. I must've shivered since Tony handed me his hoodie. I shook my head and smiled.

"I don't want you getting cold, Tony." I said booping his nose. He chuckled and refused to put it back on, I gave in and slipped it on. It warmed me up in a flash.

"Hey uh, Anna?" Tony asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" He grabbed my hands and tangled our fingers.

"I know we've only just met, but I was wondering if you'd like to maybe.. Uh.. go out on a date with me tomorrow or am I being too pushy? Oh my god I'm sorry I'm such a creep I-" I cut him off by planting a kiss on him. It wasn't a long passionate one, but instead, one that lasted about 5 seconds and made him be quiet. Even in the darkness, I was able to see his cheeks turn a bright pink and his brown eyes light up with joy. Of course I accepted the date he had in mind. After about 10 minutes, we walked back to busses, hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Tony exchanged numbers and headed back to our busses. I must admit, I was really into Tony, I didn't even think about Alan or anything, Tony seemed like the real deal. He even let me keep his hoodie, how sweet.

I opened the door to the bus and was greeted by Christian, Shay, and Austin. The others must've been partying still, which I was okay with, I enjoy being alone. Well, sorta. The boys were playing CoD and sitting on the couch, arguing over "who cheated at sniping" I sighed and sat down next to Austin who was on his phone. I leaned in to see what he was doing and surprisingly enough, he was on twitter.

"Austinnnnnnnn" I whined.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat" I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on my head and continued to scroll down his TL. Then we both saw a tweet that caught our attention.

"HEY MAN I SAW YOU HARDSCOPE"

"DON'T WHINE TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!" Christian and Shay sounded like 15 year old boys.

"ShhhHHHH ladies, ladies, I'm trying to read." I said while reading this specific tweet. They both looked at me and smiled. I know those smiles anywhere. I knew I was getting it. I shooed them away to the back lounge and continued reading.

@Tony_Turtle: she was perfect in every way. She's the reason why tour will be fun, she's the reason why I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

I felt a smile creep on my face and I thought of what he said. He called me perfect, he thinks I'm fun. That was very rare, I'll tell you that. Austin saw my facial expression and smirked.

"Oh Anna, you gunn' hit that?" He winked and I laughed.

"I just met the dude, Austin. But he seems really great, and I'm looking forward to being here with him!" I stood up and smiled, facing the area towards the bunks.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have to go sleep and wake up to the perfect day tomorrow, featuring Christian and Shay getting me back because I called them ladies" I gave him a sincere smile with a thumbs up. I heard him shout "Use protection!!" while I slid into shared bunk and drifted to a long sleep.