Ch.2

*Wendy POV*

Velveteen is standing over me. Damn I fucked up... wait I have IVs in my hand. I look at my hands and then up at Velveteen. I don't know what to say because she looks pissed off. Is she going to smack me or bitch slap me or something? She's really starting to scare me. She has that I hate you with a passion glare. I rub my stomach and realize my little lump is no longer a baby inside me lump.

"Where is the baby?"I ask and I see her eyes go from hating with a passion to I want to kill you with a passion.

*Velvet POV*

I wanted to cry and choke her when she asked about Abel but I just balled up my fist and walked out and slammed the door. I started walking down the hall when I seen mom, Clay, Jax, Opie, Tig, and Chibs walking toward me. Jax looked pissed and stopped in front of me.

"Where is she?"he asks.

"This way,"I lead him to her room and he peeks in.

"The baby?"he asks. Tara walked up behind Jax.

"He has a rare chance of surviving,"she said sadly. I shake my head in disbelief.

"Stay here Velvet,"he starts walking away.

"Where are you going?"I wait but he never answers and keeps walking,"Jax?!"

"Do you want to go see him Vel?"she asks and I slowly nod.

When we get to the outside of the room my body tenses up and she slowly opens the door. I don't want to believe that the tiny baby inside this incubator is my nephew. It's not even possible. I can't hold the tears anymore so they're flowing down my face and I don't think they have an end anymore.

"Vel are you ok?"Tara asks but all I can do is shake my head and walk out of the room.

What am I supposed to do? I can't think... I can't breath... I can't even stop crying...

I reach the waiting room meeting Happy face-to-face. I went to walk around him but he gently grabs my hand. When I look up at him he wipes away my tears.

"Your too pretty to cry," he says barely audible. I can't do anything but look into his eyes with tears still in mine.

"How is he?"Gemma breaks the moment.

"He's... he's t-t-tiny... and has a p-poor chance of living," I muster through the tears. Mom hugged me tight.