Hell's Treasure Chapter 19

Page 146 (6 panels)

Page 146 panel 1

High angle wide shot, titled off-kilter within the panel frame. POV on the ceiling of a motel room, looking down at Shaw and Aaron as they lie on separate beds in the darkness. Shaw lies on her side, curled up, looking in Aaron's direction. Aaron lies on his back with his hands behind his head on the pillow and his elbows sticking out. He's wearing a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants. Shaw's wearing striped flannel pajamas.

Shaw (caption):

From the list of reasons I'm glad I have Aaron. Reason #35.

Shaw:

What do you think?

Aaron:

I believe him.

Shaw (caption):

It's good to have someone to talk to about the big stuff.

Page 146 panel 2

Medium shot. Side angle on Aaron in the foreground, staring up at the ceiling. In the background, Shaw's still curled up, watching him. There's just enough light in the room for us to see them.

Aaron:

I don't like him, but I believe him.

Shaw:

But his illusions. What if everything we've been through has been an illusion?

Page 146 panel 3

Middle tier. Closeup on Aaron's face. POV on the ceiling, shooting down at him. He's frowning thoughtfully.

Aaron:

It sure felt real. Messed up but real.

Page 146 panel 4

Middle tier. Closeup side angle on Shaw's face on the pillow, looking toward Aaron.

Shaw:

But if he's right, everything we thought we knew was wrong.

Shaw:

We can't see the people we want to see in Heaven, even if we get there.

Page 146 panel 5

Bottom tier. Side angle on Shaw in the foreground as she rolls over on her back to stare at the ceiling. In the background, Aaron continues to stare upward, too.

Aaron:

Not to mention a little thing like the end of the world.

Aaron:

Which apparently is our fault.

Page 146 panel 6

Bottom tier. High angle 2-shot, ceiling POV, as Shaw and Aaron lie on their beds and stare upward thoughtfully.

Aaron:

So what do we do next?

Aaron:

What do you want to do next?

Page 147 (4 panels)

Page 147 panel 1