Hell's Treasure Chapter 15

Page 110 (6 panels)

Page 110 panel 1

Closeup on Shaw's face as she watches Emily approach with the knives. Her tears have dried, and the look in her eyes is dull, like she's given up.

Shaw (caption):

There's a part of me that doesn't mind all this.

Shaw (caption):

A part of me that actually welcomes it.

Page 110 panel 2

High angle wide shot. Emily smiles sweetly and sweeps the knives out to either side of her, ready to attack. Behind her, we see the visitors and staff members fleeing the exhibit hall in terror, running for the exits.

Shaw (caption):

Because if they kill me...

Page 110 panel 3

Medium shot. Side angle. Emily sweeps one of the heavenly knives across Shaw's chest, drawing a fine line of blood along her clavicle. A fine mist of blood traces the arc of the blade through the air. Jack and Maeve continue to pin Shaw against the wall.

Shaw (caption):

...and I go to Heaven...

Page 110 panel 4

Closeup on Shaw, seen from Emily's POV, as she glares at Emily. The thin slash across Shaw's chest oozes red blood.

Shaw (caption):

...I'll get to see my real family again.

Page 110 panel 5

Closeup on Emily as she licks Shaw's blood from the edge of one of her knives.

Shaw (caption):

And these phonies will have done me a huge favor.

Emily:

Smile, big sis!

Page 110 panel 6

Wide shot. Angle on the family as Emily draws back both blades in a martial arts stance and prepares to slash Shaw's throat as Jack and Maeve pin her to the wall. Shaw looks resigned, but the other three have the same benevolent smiles on their faces as always.

Emily:

It's time for that family meeting you've been wanting!

Page 111 (3 panels)

Page 111 panel 1

Medium shot. Angle on Emily with her knives as blazing white light washes over her, flaring from off panel left. Emily cringes in shock, blinded, flinging up an arm in vain to try to shade her eyes. Wind blasts through, whipping her hair.

Shaw (caption):

So maybe I should be annoyed when the blinding light strikes.

SFX:

SZZZTTT!

Emily:

YIIIIEEEEE!

Shaw (caption):