Chapter {Thirteen}

I woke up suddenly with a banger of a headache I noticed I was laying on the couch in the living room? I checked the time on the clock it read 4:12am I got up wrapping the blanket around my cold, bare legs.

I walked into the kitchen and seen the stuff Cameron went to get me yesterday sitting on the counter.

I took some pain killers and I made myself a cup of hot chocolate.

I was adding the whipped cream when I heard a bang coming from upstairs.

I calmed myself down saying it's just Cameron I turned on all the lights.

Then I heard someone banging really hard on the door and Caneron told me to never answer the door.

I let the person keep banging until I heard a familiar voice.

"Dakota, Cameron if your there open up ASAP"

It was Taylor.

I made my way to the door and opened it, in stormed Taylor and some girl.

"Where's Cam?" Taylor said rushed.

"Um I'm not sure I think he's in bed"

"Your not sure? Why are you even up?"

"Girl problems..."

"Ohhhh I get it well I'll go look upstairs then, Sabrina don't move"

She just stood there looking so scared and confused.

"Hey, um do you know what's up?" I asked the girl with tears in her eyes who stood right in front of me almost scared to move.

"Well I think my brother caught that guy who kidnapped me and he's chasing after us cause he's gonna come save me I know he is"

"Oh and where is your brother now?"

"He lost us when that guy took a short cut but he'll be back"

"OKAY SABRINA WE NEEDA MOVE, move go" Taylor said scurrying her out into the van I was once trapped in.

"Baby I'll be back soon the fires on so snuggle up, please don't leave I love you and I need you I'll just be gone for a while I trust you but I'm turning the locks on" Cameron said as he kissed my temple, pressed the lock button and left.

All I could see was shutters covering the Windows big Steele chains covering the locks on the door and I was left there completely trapped but safe.

I shrugged it off cause I wasn't planning on leaving anyway.

I added some marshmallows and I grabbed a few squares of the mint dark chocolate and went into the living room I turned on the Tv and the news flashed up.

"Hello guys, welcome to Americas Hot news I am your host Stella Smith, we have had another missing person add sent into us early this morning on Sabrina Bragg the 17 year old girl went missing at 7:00pm tonight and her brother seen a man in black take her, he chased her but he lost them here is a picture of the 17 year old girl from her Instagram

Shes the one on the right if you happen to see or hear anything on this please report instantly. A quick update on Dakota Jones on the left,

the 18 year old girl went missing 2 weeks ago and hasn't been found as to that matter we have closed the case as we think she might be dead but if we find anything we'll let you know all condolences go to her family, thank you that's all for tonig...

the 18 year old girl went missing 2 weeks ago and hasn't been found as to that matter we have closed the case as we think she might be dead but if we find anything we'll let you know all condolences go to her family, thank you that's all for tonight, this is Americas hot news and I am your host Stella Smith"

I switched channels in anger.

How could they give up so easily it's not that I want to be found cause I'm starting to feel something with Cameron but still I dunno.

I finished my hot chocolate and I threw my piece of rapper from the chocolate into the fire.

I got up and started walking upstairs I heard the fire crackling but I shrugged it off and went to bed...

Was that a good idea? Should she have went back and checked it? Find out soon😏 sorry for not updating in a while but this chapter is kinda long..I hope but thank you guys for all your support on this book love you have a great day beautiful❤️

~Ellie xx