Chapter {Eight}

He was fuming his eyes were full of anger and honestly i was so scared i was shaking, regretting what i had just done i made everything worse this is going to be worse than ever before, he now doesn't trust me and may never trust me again which means i'll never be free i'm stuck and there's know way i could possibly be free again.

Dad gets back from his business trip tomorrow so hopefully he'll notice my bed hasn't been slept in and he'll ring round asking people if they've seen me, he'll ring my work and ask have i been in and they'll say no and he'll start to get worried and he'll ring the cops and the cops will find me and lock Cameron up and i'll be free, free of being scared everyday, free of not having to worry of what the next day will bring, scared of what he'll do free from everything and i'll live the life i once did.

I was never the happiest person in life or with myself i lost my mum and that was hard and it knocked me back a bit.

I often wonder has my friends even noticed im gone? Have they tried contacting the Cops? Have they tried even looking for me? But there's something telling me they never cared so why would they care now i was always left out of there little hang outs or sleepovers or parties or what the fuck ever i started making new friends as high school nearly ended and I made a friend that actually cared and he was interested in everything i had to say or do. He loved hanging out with me and helping me if i ever needed help. I just hope he hasn't forgotten about me i really do. 

We got out of the car i seen the house i not to long ago thought i wouldn't have to see again i looked out the window.

The guys' cars were all gone out of the drive which means there all unfortunatley gone and it makes this whole situation worse.

I got out of the car my legs were weak i was shaking that much. He opened the huge brown wooden door with a key then put in the code the door then opened and we walked in revealing the long big hallway wit white tiles and brown rug, coats hung on a rail thing and shoes lined up at the door some were mine but most was his.

I walked in and sat on the couch afraid to move the words "I'll punish you"  running threw my head. 

Like what?

"Go and get a shower, get changed, freshen up and come back down please" he said with literally no emotion what so ever.

I stood up hoping he forgot and the 'Punishment' thing. I walked out the door leading to the hall which led to the stairs but there was also stairs leading up stairs down the hall passed the kitchen but i've learned this way is quicker.

i was half way out the door when I herd him say.

"Don't worry kitten i haven't forgotten about your punishment"

I swallowed hard still not knowing what that meant exactly.

I pulled on some grey sweatpants, sports black sports bra and a see threw white top.

I brushed my now dry silky hair out while applying some moisturizer to my dry skin and started walking down the hall when i herd Cameron calling me from his room.

"PRINCESS!"

I walked passed the spare room and into Cameron's room and hey lay there on his bed shirtless and the sight made me sick.

"Come over here baby girl" he said patting the space beside him.

I walked over and sat beside him feared of what he might do if i didn't, I lay down and didn't move he put his harm around my shoulder and pulled my head against his chest kissing my temple.

"Okay Cameron thats enough whats the punishment?" I said sitting up moving out of his grip.

"Well you have 3 options Kitten" he said rubbing my bare side where my top was lifted up.

"And they are?.." I said my voice breaking I just want to go home.

"Well I can taser you, I can spank you or we can have a bit of fun" He said smirking while looking down.

I looked where his eyes were locked and it was locked right on his bulge.

"No way" I scoffed in disgust.

"Fine then but it will happen princess" He smirked.

"I'll go with the second one" I said standing up.

He stood up also at then he sat at the end of the bed.

"Bend over kitten"

I bent over his lap and i felt a sting and i whimpered.

"CAMERON YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU DO THIS? YOU DONT DO THIS TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE!" I screamed.

He looked at me tears brimming in is eyes.

"I do but you betrayed me this hurts but it's what you deserve baby girl you brought this on yourself maybe next time you'll think before you run" He then continued.