Chapter {One}

The cafè wasn't to busy this morning I just can't wait to get home take a bath and relax. It's around 4:30pm now and my shift ends at 8:30pm so I have ages left but it's my break so I decided to go to Starbucks just across the road and get some coffee.
Even though I work in a cafe, Starbucks Is just better what can I say?

I got a few texts while I was in Starbucks waiting on my coffee.

Unknown: Hey baby girl :)
Unknown: I've been watching you baby girl, you can't wear that skirt no more it's killing me princess💦
Unknown: I want you

Then a picture of me crossing the road..

I got creeped out at first and then I just brushed it off and assumed it was Kelsey messing. So I just locked my phone and grabbed my coffee.

I kept receiving texts I'm literally gonna kill Kelsey.

It was now 7:00pm and getting closer till I could go home..

I was just serving this person at the counter when a guy with chocolate brown eyes, olive skin, beautiful smile and perfectly styled hair walked in.

"Yea ill bring it to your table thank you!" I said as the woman walked off with her number and picked her table.

The guy walked up to the counter.

"What can I get you?" I said

"A fineee slice of you" he said coughing I didn't make out what he said.

"I'm sorry what?" I said confused.

"Sorry baby girl I'll have um a slice of chocolate cake and a iced coffee please" he said smiling.

"Oh um yea sure just a plain coffee? Black or milk?" I said looking him in the eye which I never do and it almost made my ovaries dieeee.

"Milked" he said fixing his perfect hair.

"Coming up, one second" I said moving quickly as I was alone except for the chef in the back.

"Nah don't worry kitten take your time" he said winking.

Okayyy...

"I'm actually so annoyed I never get help I'm sick of this at this stage" I mumbled.

"Aw calm done baby, I could relax you take it easy you deserve better than this" he said quietly.

"Oh um thank you?..." I said waiting on him to say his name.

"Daddy"

I scoffed.

"Oh my fucking God, Damn" I said laughing.

"Sshh Dakota babe, ladies don't swear!" He said with a straight face.

WAIT HOLD UP AHEM HOW THE FUCK YOU KNOW MA NAME BITCH AND WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO AH HELL NAH, NOPE BUDDY!

"How'd you know my name?" I said handing him his order he took a sip of the coffee and said.

"I know a lot about you baby girl" he turned on his heal and walked out the door.

Excuse me?

Hell nah bitch gotta blast.