Chapter 2 - Meeting The Emo

Sorry that the last chapter was so boring.

It was 5:30 in the morning so I wasn't in the funny spirit. >.>

And in the last chapter, when I said, "Itachi poked my forehead," you get that, right?

Itachi poked Mari's forehead like how he used to do to Sasuke. xP

ANyway...

ONWARD TO CHAPTER 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept walking to the Hidden Leaf. When I was almost there, it started to rain. "Perfect," I said sarcastically. I put on my jacket and put the hood over my head. When I got to the Hidden Leaf Gates, the two guards tried to make out my shadow.

"Who is it?!" they called, and I walked closer, then took my hood off. "My name is Mari Emiko. I come from the Sound Village. I've decided to become a Leaf Village Ninja instead." Yes, I told them my real name and where I lived before Itachi adopted me. When I first met Itachi, I didn't want to tell him my last name, but he made me. I didn't add the part that I was on a secret mission for the Akatsuki though...but I could tell them my real name because no one knows I'm in the Akatsuki...yet.

One guard flipped papers on his board. "Ah, yes. Mari Emiko. The Hokage is waiting for you." I smiled and walked in when they opened the gate. I walked to the Hokage's office.

"Ah, yes, Mari..." the Third Hokage said.

I smiled.

"Yes, well, if you pass the academy along with all the other students then you can become a full Leaf Ninja, now go." He looked at the Anbu next to him. "Take Mari to the academy. "

I looked at the Anbu. "Uh..."

"Hai, Hokage!" the ANbu said and hurried me out the door.

So Naruto's still in the Academy, huh? Ha! Capturing him will be easy... I grinned.

When we got to the Academy, the Anbu opened the door for me and walked to the man teaching. I looked around for an empty seat. None? Are you serious? I darted up when I heard my name. "Mari, why don't you sit between Naruto and Sasuke over there." My eyes widened. Sasuke! But no, I had to focus on the nine-tails, not Itachi's long lost brother... I saw other girls growl. My eyebrows hovered. "Okaaaay...."

I sat next to Naruto and Sasuke. I leaned over to Sasuke. "Hey, what's your last name?"

"Uchiha."

I grinned. That was him, alright.

"Why?"

"No reason," I said, and whistled. I leaned to Naruto. "What's your last name?"

"Uzumaki! Believe it!"

I grinned evilly, but I hoped he didn't see. "Oh, I believe it." Perfect. It was him, now all I had to do was get him alone with me, knock the whiskers off his face and--WAIT. WHISKERS?! I stared at his whiskers, then touched them.

"Hey!"

"Heyy."

"Why are you touching my face?" he asked, kinda blushing, but sounding angry.

I pulled back. "No reason."

I turned and faced Iruka Sensei.

When class was over, I figured out that there would be a test tomorrow and if we passed, we became ninjas. Easy as--SASUKE! I ran over to Sasuke when I saw him exit. I know I should be with Naruto, but I might as well get to know Itachi's younger brother while I'm here. TEEHEE.