Chapter 14 - Just Having Fun

Me and my ANBU squad returned back to Konoha from the mission the Hokage had sent us on. We had an assassination mission; to assassinate the 2 missing ninja from the Mist Village. They proved to be a threat, but I easily killed them.

Don't believe me?

Well, if I can scratch Itachi, I can easily kill 2 15 year-olds.

And, I am S-rank.

The reason they abandoned the mIst is unknown, but ever since they did, they've been on a killing spree.

I poked at my slightly big ANBU uniform, my Katana strapped to my back, and mentally sighed.

I missed the last part of the Chunin exams! I missed Sasuke beat the crap out of his unfortunate opponent.

Since I'm already a Jonin, I didn't have to be in the Chunin Exams anymore. MWAHAHAHA.

Ahem.

Anyway..

Oh well, I guess I'll have to ask him later.

Later meaning after I change, because not to be offensive to my squad, but they smell like crap and I've been near them this whole entire time..

I put on my normal wear: short black shirt, long black pants and took my mask off. I put my mask on my desk. My ANBU mask looks like a lion.

I guess that did make sense since my clan's symble is the Lion's Mane.

Yes, I do my research.

Well, more importantly, YES, I CAN FUCKING READ.

Anyway, where's Sasuke?

I opened the door to my house and I heard a thud.

I looked ,out from behind the door and struggled to keep myself from laughing my total ass off, but of course, I let it all loose, falling to the ground and holding my stomach.

Not my best idea.

Sasuke got up and slammed the door into my head. I got up and held my head while whimpering. "Meanie."

"Oh, grow up, Mari-chan. You're the one who knocked me down with the door," he stated, and as the memory of slamming the door into him and him falling on his ass played itself over and over again in my head, I laughed again.

Sasuke smirked and I looked at him with a confused expression.

Sasuke picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I punched at his back after he wrapped his arm around my legs to keep me from kicking him.

He jumped off and I grinned.

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sasuke immediately dropped me and glared at me, but then smirked when he realized what I fell into.

A lake.

I fell in a fucking lake.

A deep lake.

And I hate being wet.

So, really, a fucking lake?

Oh, this Uchiha is soooo dead.

I started flailing my arms around and yelling for help. "I can't swim!" I repeated, and Sasuke didn't gasp, but made the facial expression, if that's possible.

He stretched out his hand to me and I grabbed it, and grinned when I yanked him in. He gasped for air when he came up and I ginned, floating in the water.

He glared at me and tackled me under and held me down.

I kicked his stomach and he instantly got up and out of the water.