Chapter 7 : Whisked Away

Hunter x Hunter (c) Yoshihiro Togashi

A/N: I was really tempted to call this chapter Spirited Away after Hayao Miyazaki's fabulous film, but I didn't. -w-

CHAPTER 7 : Whisked Away

 Gon had given Hisoka the phone call two hours ago. At any time now, Hisoka would be at Doni-shi.

 ‘Gon, is there anyone other than Killua that has white hair? Like family, or-‘

 ‘There's Killua’s dad and Grandfather, although he has gone missing since NGL...’

 ‘Does Killua’s dad run a business?’

 ‘Yeah! He’s a professional assassin!’

 -Che, close enough. I still think he likes figurines better, though.

 -Shut up, Negian.

 ‘Is there any way to contact him?’

 ‘You can use their phone service, but I think Killua would be a better option. He has a phone that has direct links to all the Zoldicks.’

 -How the fish did he become a Zoldick?

 -Beats me.

 ‘I think I’ll go and see Killua now. Thanks, Gon!’

 ‘No problem!’

 Killua was busy sitting at a lounge, trying out his new hobby (pick-up lines) and eating some candy.

 ‘What's cookin' good-lookin'?’

 ‘...uh, don't girls use that one on guys? And... Could you let me talk to your dad? I think that he could help me find one of my friends.’

 ‘Sure.*beep beep* Hi dad. A friend of mine would like to talk with you. For you, Saori.’

 ‘Thanks.’ Saori turned away from Killua. ‘Hello, I am Saori.’

 ‘Excuse me, but who are you?’

 ‘A... young girl by experience, but with about 1000 years worth of knowledge stored in my brain.’ Saori tapped the side of her head as she said this.

 'Curious, where may you be, Sori?'

 'My name's Saori. And I'm at Doni-shi Airport.

 At that very moment, Silva Zoldick, in all his glory, smashed through the fourth-storey window of the airport lounge and whisked Saori away like a rag doll.

 ‘SAORI!’ Gon shouted.

 Killua saw something sliding towards his feet. It was his phone, typed in letters upon the screen was the following note:

 'if u receive this killua dont follow me or u could die - show kurapica this hell know wat 2 do"

 Killua handed his phone to Kurapica while Gon and Leorio tried to calm bystanders. Kurapica furrowed his eyebrows.

 'She can track down anyone in the world, and now she's been tracked down... I guess we'll have to go and save her.'

 Kurapica began to walk towards the smashed window, when he was stopped by a cold hand landing on his shoulder emitting an unmistakable aura. Kurapica slowly turned around.

 'Hello Hisoka...'