Chapter 2: A Plan

Disclaimer: Hunter x Hunter (c) Yoshihiro Togashi

CHAPTER  2 : A Plan

 ‘Kurapica! Come quickly! There’s this big beefy guy at the foyer and... he looks like Gon with Ubougin’s muscles! Oh god... I feel faint...’

 Kurapica walked downstairs and immediately saw why Killua had been so reluctant to go. Gon had grown by about a metre since the last time he saw him. If Kurapica had known, he would have let them go, but now that they were here, maybe he could solve two problems at once.

 ‘Leorio, that’s Gon.’

 ‘What do you mean that’s Gon?!  He’s grown even taller than me!’

 ‘Killua’s standing next to him.’

 ‘Oh.’

 ‘Ne, Kurapica, do you really need us here?’

 ‘...Now that you are here, maybe you could stay. But first things first. What happened to Gon?’

 ‘Who said my name?’

 Gon shot a look at Kurapica.

 ‘Kurapica? Leorio? Ah, I remember now! Killua, the ice-cream thing! That was last year! ...right?’

 Gon had de-aged to about someone of 20 years. Leorio was unable to withstand such changes and in a matter of minutes, he had retired to his self-acclaimed room.

 ‘So... memories de-age him, right?’ 

 ‘Yer.’

 ‘Come with me. I’ll show you around.’

 Kurapica explained that he had quit his job with the Nostrads as soon as the auction ended. His boss had given him a thank-you bill of 1 million zeni, then he had left for the Kuruta eyes, helping people as he went. And most recently, he had felt the disappearance of Kuroro’s Judgement Chain, which led him to travelling the world to find the Genei Ryodan. Upon arriving at Doni-shi, he had met a young street travelling ‘psychic’, to whom he had offered a home if she could help him to track down the Genei Ryodan. So far, there had been no success.

 ‘So Killua, will you help me?’