text conversation : 60 [final]

The day after their special "meeting", Tamaki introduced Mariah to the Host Club as their princess.

Mariah was welcomed with open arms and the Host Club agreed to make her a hostess.

In celebration, they went to the beach and there Mariah was, lying on a beach chair beside Kyoya. She was watching Tamaki and Kaoru fighting over something, whilst his twin was beside Haruhi, talking. They decided not to bring any girls or boys, so they could at least relax.

"PEOPLE!" Tamaki shouts, flailing his arms around. Everyone gathered to what he saw sitting on, and it looked like a log. "What is this?" Haruhi asks. Tamaki gave her a smile and says, "We're going to have a campfire."

Mariah crosses her arms. "Do you even know how that works?" Tamaki tilts his head, then nods his head furiously. Kyoya looks at them and sighs.

"Okay, everyone. Three people per log," Mariah says. Mariah ended up in-between Kaoru and Tamaki; Kyoya was sitting beside Honey and Mori, whilst Hikaru sat with Haruhi. Mariah handed everyone marshmallows and sticks.

"You stick the marshmallow and cook them until they're golden brown," Mariah instructs them, making an example. "Then, you get two crackers of graham and chocolate and place the marshmallow and chocolate in between." Everyone did what they were told and hummed in agreement; it was very delicious.

While they were eating, the Host Club told their adventures and stories—Haruhi breaking the vase, their attempt to get Kanako and Suzushima together, Tamaki claiming them to be the "homosexual support cast", their revenge against Tamaki, the Physical Exam, and Renge.

"If that was in a matter of few months, what do you think will happen to the rest?" She mutters to herself. Suddenly fireworks shot up towards the sky. Everyone "aww"ed and "ooh"ed. While the fireworks were still firing, she laid her head on Tamaki's shoulder and he smiled. He pulled her towards his chest.

"I'm a really lucky guy." He chuckles to himself and watches the fireworks in silence with Mariah.

[THE END]

sequel : personal conversations

when will sequel be published : will finish the sequel as soon as i can so that you can read it completely