text conversation : 59

Mariah was patiently waiting for Tamaki. She wore a white dress that hugged her—almost invisible—curves and chest. She sighed as she watched the sky. They agreed to meet at three sharp, to avoid fangirls.

Tamaki was running everywhere. He was already in his sky blue button-up, long sleeved shirt and black slacks. He wore black shoes that were proudly gleaming. He had forgotten her rose, whilst the chocolates melted.

He checked the clock and gasped. 3:25PM.

Kyoya helped him search and they were able to get a new rose, but this time, it was white. Haruhi made milk chocolates and handed it to him. "Its not extravagant, but I hope this works. Good luck, Daddy." She smiled.

Tamaki's jaw dropped.

She called him "Daddy." He hugged her tightly and caught her faint "Thank you" and released her. He watched Hikaru place his arm around her waist and he smiled at the couple.

"GOOD LUCK, TAMA-CHAN!" Honey shouts excitedly. Mori nodded.

"Go get her, baka," Kyoya says, pushing his glasses.

"I'M COMING, PRINCESS!" He yelled, running straight for the maze.

Mariah sighed as she checked her phone. He was already an hour and ten minutes late.

I knew it. . . he doesn't want me, she says to herself mentally. As she was walking away, Tamaki as running towards her. Flailing his arms around, but carefully making sure he doesn't crush the chocolate and rose.

"Huh?" Mariah muttered as she turned around. Next thing she knew, she was hugged tightly by Tamaki.

"Please, don't let go," she whispered.

"Never," he says, handing her the rose and chocolate. She smiles at him and accepts it.

"It was you for the whole time—" he paused, "—and I was a baka for not realizing." She let out a giggle that was music to his ears. He grinned and hugged her.

"I'm so happy," she says.

"Why?" She glared at him, but then smiles. "I met my very first best friend—though it wasn't in a common way—and I can't even be happier!" She exclaims.

He smiles and hugs her, letting silence fill the air. Their silence started an unspoken conversation between them; it was comforting.

In the Host Club, they were watching their beloved King reunite with his princess, or soon-to-be-queen. Hikaru and Kaoru started placing bets on when they were gonna date, Honey was clapping his hands, obviously happy he found love. Haruhi watched him and she smiled. She felt bad and guilty for rejecting him, but she knew it was for his own good. It was better to be told of the truth than empty lies,

Kyoya, alone, let out a smile as he watched his best friend interact with his newest [text] best friend.

"She's going to make him happy," Honey says, breaking everyone away from their thoughts. They nodded in agreement and smiled when Tamaki was trying to show Mariah a commoner's game called "Kick the Can."

"Tamaki, I think we need more than two players," Mariah tells him. Tamaki laughs and shakes his head.

"No need, its fun. Please play, Mariah!" He pouted. She sighed and nodded. He jumped, then hugged her.

"Come on," he says, dragging her towards a nearby field, "let's have some fun!"

"You're going to be the death of me, Tamaki," she mutters to herself.