02.

02. goodnight kisses

the young boy sat on the floor right beside the bed and scanned the features of the sleeping girl.

even when the left side of her face was laying flat on the mattress and a little drool was coming out of her mouth, she still managed to look breath taking.

harry didn't know how long he sat there, legs crossed, and eyes lost in her beauty. this was basically a normal thing for him – as creepy as it sounds, he liked watching her sleep for she is so beautiful yet so unaware of it.

suddenly, her eyes fluttered open. and those majestic green eyes he always finds himself to crave for met his.

 and those majestic green eyes he always finds himself to crave for met his

the fact that she was only wearing her underwear didn't bother him as much. he got so lost in her eyes that he didn't even notice until he snapped himself out of his own trance.

she looked at his eyes but it seemed as if she was staring into space. but it didn't matter to him, what only mattered was the little smile she had on her face.

he traced his fingers on her naked skin softly, causing lily to breath out a sigh of, perhaps comfort. harry found himself grinning at the fact. he loved making her smile.

"hey," he spoke softly. "go back to sleep."

and she did. her eyes closed themselves and, she was back to her dreamworld. that made harry chuckle lightly, leaning towards her that their faces were mere inches apart.

he stared at her lips. he couldn't help but think of how soft it must be. before he pressed his lips to hers and send himself to pure euphoria, he whispered.

"you will never feel like you're alone, my love. i'll make this feel like home."