》SEQUEL: ☆PART 6☆

A/N: It appears that this is not going to be the final part just yet. Lol. Sorry. And sorry if this was late. Enjoy! And don't hate me after reading this part. Please. T^T The final part will be posted tonight. (*sigh* finally it'll be over)

------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

How funny. Love is probably the most blissful and torturing thing I've ever known. It's so freaking complicated. So terrifying. One wrong move, and you're out. You make the wrong decision and everything will change.

I already made a big mistake before by choosing the wrong decision, taking the wrong path. It all resulted me an undying repentance and hatred for myself.

And now, I did the same mistake again. Choosing the wrong decision, causing me to feel the same, or  worse, pain.

All I wanted to do is  not to be selfish. 

I knew I was experiencing love like hell, but how much more it was for him?

If it's already hell for me, how much worse it is for him?

"You stole what's precious to him again. Have you not realized that? Did he ever want to do the same thing to you? You're selfish. You only think bout yourself."

I never gave not even a single thought about how he feels.

So I decided to give him what was supposed to be his; the most precious person for him that I've stolen from him obliviously. 

The result was supposed to be just fine for him, although it'll be hell for me. 

But this f*cking life is so annoyingly unpredictable, merciless and cruel. 

I'm starting to hate it. 

No, I hated it ever since.

--

3RD PERSON's POV

"What's this?" Taehyung said. His eyes widened and heart throbbing.

He was sweating from running fast.